• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    That’s odd as my err the grandkids’ 455 loves CCI SGB. 22s sure are finicky.

That they are. It’ll eat everything and the bolt is smooth as butter, even with the nasty Geco ammo. But you put a CCI in it and suddenly the smooth action is gone and you have muscle it open and back. I’d care more and probably send it back if it wasn’t so accurate with the Federal stuff.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Trying to *patiently* wait for an updated shipping status on the ECO. Using the cash option saves some coin, but takes 5 business days to clear. Like many others on here, patience is NOT one of my stronger character traits. <sigh>

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Random post:

Anybody in here know of someone looking for a good used Maytag electric stove/oven? It's all black and has the smooth glass top. We have a new one coming next Friday Aug 3rd, so it would be available after that. Asking $150 picked up in New Haven.

PM me and I can send you a few pics.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Trying to *patiently* wait for an updated shipping status on the ECO. Using the cash option saves some coin, but takes 5 business days to clear. Like many others on here, patience is NOT one of my stronger character traits. <sigh>

That is a rough wait! I stopped into an amazing gun store in Florida and was able to do some side-by-side fondling of various models. Gotta say a DW is on my short list!

Oh, if you would like join the private shooting range at the store; first year will set you back $20,000 (non-refundable of your membership is not approved). $10,000 a year after. You do get free targets and they will clean your guns(s) after each shoot. Almost a bargain...

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    That is a rough wait! I stopped into an amazing gun store in Florida and was able to do some side-by-side fondling of various models. Gotta say a DW is on my short list!

Oh, if you would like join the private shooting range at the store; first year will set you back $20,000 (non-refundable of your membership is not approved). $10,000 a year after. You do get free targets and they will clean your guns(s) after each shoot. Almost a bargain...
    The wait is killing me! And it's not killing me softly. It's just killing me.

Uhh... I think I'll pass on that range membership, YIKES that's steep!

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Must be an exclusive club in an exclusive area or something, cause that's nuts... :nuts:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Wow! That's a rolex daytona! I'd rather have the watch :):
    That's why I had kids, so they can clean my guns ;)

Morning everyone

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Must be an exclusive club in an exclusive area or something, cause that's nuts... :nuts:

It is in Naples, Florida. Not in the exclusive part of town but even McDonalds is expensive in Naples.

I was chatting with the nice young lady at the rental counter who gave me a quick tour. She said the crazy thing is that a lot of the members only show up a couple times a year when they are in town. Then again, if you have a $25 million dollar vacation home what's $10k.

I am guessing most of the members are retired HVAC or IT people...

From the outside it just looks like a typical gun store in a strip mall. We just stopped because we were driving by and I had cash in my pocket...Not only did this place have dozens of every manufacturer but they had custom guns in stock, a $75,000 gatling gun and a set of Colt Python's in each finish in 4" and 6" barrel lengths (pristine too!). Each $4-5k.

They had a full compliment of DW's including the Elite's and more CZ's than I have seen in one place.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is in Naples, Florida. Not in the exclusive part of town but even McDonalds is expensive in Naples.

I was chatting with the nice young lady at the rental counter who gave me a quick tour. She said the crazy thing is that a lot of the members only show up a couple times a year when they are in town. Then again, if you have a $25 million dollar vacation home what's $10k.

I am guessing most of the members are retired HVAC or IT people...

From the outside it just looks like a typical gun store in a strip mall. We just stopped because we were driving by and I had cash in my pocket...Not only did this place have dozens of every manufacturer but they had custom guns in stock, a $75,000 gatling gun and a set of Colt Python's in each finish in 4" and 6" barrel lengths (pristine too!). Each $4-5k.

They had a full compliment of DW's including the Elite's and more CZ's than I have seen in one place.
    Well I went into the wrong field I guess and so did my wife :):
    25 million dollar house, WOW. I almost fell over
    I've fondled afew of Dan wessons and some ed browns ans les Bauer and Wilson combat, and nighthawk custom, and I truly truly believe that if you buy smart with DW you can get the same type of shooter as the dan brown and bauer type guns. I really do. The Wilson's and the nighthawks just kinda seem way above the others to me though. But I'm not a real 1911 guy so youd have to ask someone like CM or who ever else here has the 1911 bug and really is into them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have not priced these new, but this appeared in my inbox this morning from Grab a Gun...

CZ 2075 Rami Black 9mm 3-inch 14Rds 3-Dot Tritium w/Decocking Lever for $619

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-2075-ra...m_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=Daily Email
    Thanks for sharing. I'm holding off on a rami for now unless I just find a killer deal on one in the classifieds or something. Like the one I missed but got his brother :):
    I was looking on the cajun gunworks website last night and seen a couple on there I'd like to have if they come back in stock. They have a CZ shadow 2 all cajuned up for 1700. I need to actualy shoot a shadow 2 first before I buy one though but if I do buy one it will be a custom shop version or CGW version.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I have not priced these new, but this appeared in my inbox this morning from Grab a Gun...

CZ 2075 Rami Black 9mm 3-inch 14Rds 3-Dot Tritium w/Decocking Lever for $619

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-2075-ra...m_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=Daily Email

I have an almost new RAMI that might be for sale soon....it will be cheaper than $619. :-)

Not sure if I want to sell it, trade it, gift it to one of the kids or ? As I told T-dogg last night, I haven't sold a gun in quite some time. Not sure I remember how?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have an almost new RAMI that might be for sale soon....it will be cheaper than $619. :-)

Not sure if I want to sell it, trade it, gift it to one of the kids or ? As I told T-dogg last night, I haven't sold a gun in quite some time. Not sure I remember how?

Yep, and looked like they even had some cheaper variants... wasn't sure if the sights were that much of an add for this particular pistol.

The one Pack sold recently looked like a deal to me, but then I don't know these very well, and not something I'm in the market for myself.

On another note, I was eyeballing a few other things and had some items in my cart last night at Brownells with a good coupon, which has now apparently expired... so back to the drawing board on a couple of items I had on my list. I was waffling a bit, but should have just pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep, and looked like they even had some cheaper variants... wasn't sure if the sights were that much of an add for this particular pistol.

The one Pack sold recently looked like a deal to me, but then I don't know these very well, and not something I'm in the market for myself.

On another note, I was eyeballing a few other things and had some items in my cart last night at Brownells with a good coupon, which has now apparently expired... so back to the drawing board on a couple of items I had on my list. I was waffling a bit, but should have just pulled the trigger.
    Oh hell yeah it was a good deal. A steal.
    Lol I also had the same problem with a coupon on brownells early this morning at like 2am.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I too had a cart full of Brownells stuff last night with a coupon. Got too tired to make a decision and looked again this morning but their site was giving me fits.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I too had a cart full of Brownells stuff last night with a coupon. Got too tired to make a decision and looked again this morning but their site was giving me fits.
    Yeah their site always messes up. I order a lot of stuff from them but I would have spent a lot more with them if they're website didnt suck so bad. I reach a certain point where the good deal just isnt worth having to screen with their site glitches and sometimes you cant use it at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom