MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Haha. Parts of my are still young. My neck wrinkles are one :):
    If I could live somewhere with horses being ridden by locals I'd forget all about a tank honestly. I'd take that place in a heartbeat. Where
    I grew up people would ride horses through town and the country obviously. Getting stuck behind farm equipment was just part of your daily drive and people knew everyone elses business but minded their own business, I'm sure that makes sense to you.
    I miss the country. I hate the city. I'm working really hard on my wife to get her to let us move to the country or the woods. I'll take anything but the city. Cant take it anymore. We wont sell the house we have, I'll rent it out. Gonna give it to my daughter one day or she can sell it at that time.

My wife is six years younger than I , and still working. But, when she retires in about 5 years, we're gonna move down to the Owen county property and build our final house. I can't wait to be down there full-time ! :rockwoot:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Where
    I grew up people would ride horses through town and the country obviously.
    I recall a horse parked at my school where someone rode it that day.
    We also had a shooting competition after school one day at the baseball field, and the winner got to shoot the shop teacher's muzzleloader.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I recall a horse parked at my school where someone rode it that day.
    We also had a shooting competition after school one day at the baseball field, and the winner got to shoot the shop teacher's muzzleloader.

We had a "tractor day" in school. Parking lot was filled with them. I didn't think anything of it seeing tractors everyday its normal. So when I parked my car I didn't even notice there were dozens of tractors in the parking lot

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all.

Got the 75 Omega all cleaned up last night and very happy.
    The slide is on butter and the trigger is smooth.

Put the P-07 up for sale/trade.
    I got a little impulsive lately in some purchases and this is one of them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Man, sorry I went to bed early and missed everything. It's been a while since I've woken up and had that many pages to go through... :):

But when you step to the table at the next Cz shoot and see 20+ guns that you are personally responsible for, your chest should swell with pride. And there are a bunch of guys on this thread that would give any of them back to you and be proud that they had one that was special enough for you to want it back..

Very well said! :yesway:

Haha. Parts of my are still young. My neck wrinkles are one :):
    If I could live somewhere with horses being ridden by locals I'd forget all about a tank honestly. I'd take that place in a heartbeat. Where
    I grew up people would ride horses through town and the country obviously. Getting stuck behind farm equipment was just part of your daily drive and people knew everyone elses business but minded their own business, I'm sure that makes sense to you.
    I miss the country. I hate the city. I'm working really hard on my wife to get her to let us move to the country or the woods. I'll take anything but the city. Cant take it anymore. We wont sell the house we have, I'll rent it out. Gonna give it to my daughter one day or she can sell it at that time.

I married a country girl, thinking that I could work towards getting us moved down south somewhere more remote. I asked her about it a few months ago and she said she's happy with where we are and didn't want to move back to the country :(

Morning all.

Got the 75 Omega all cleaned up last night and very happy.
    The slide is on butter and the trigger is smooth.

Put the P-07 up for sale/trade.
    I got a little impulsive lately in some purchases and this is one of them.

Morning T-DOGG. Glad you're happy with your purchase. I look forward to shooting it at the October gala, if you still have it by then... ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just got finished with my spit bath, as Grandma used to say. My Mom is coming over I'm sure to inspect the house. Then it's off to the hospital for pumping, de-pumping, and random poking and prodding. Went to bed at 11 and got up at 4:30. I'm already looking forward to my afternoon nap.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I bought a CZ 455 FS for the grandkids in 22lr. It is squirrel nuts accurate. Ya
    Know. Acorns.

My wife has whatever variation that has the thumbhole stock and the fluted barrel. It’s wonderfully accurate with Federal Target and feeds pretty well with most things as long as it’s not CCI. For whatever reason CCI ammo sticks in the chamber and you have to force the bolt back to extract it.

It’s weird. I’ve yet to come across another rimfire that hates every variation of CCI ammo.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My wife has whatever variation that has the thumbhole stock and the fluted barrel. It’s wonderfully accurate with Federal Target and feeds pretty well with most things as long as it’s not CCI. For whatever reason CCI ammo sticks in the chamber and you have to force the bolt back to extract it.

It’s weird. I’ve yet to come across another rimfire that hates every variation of CCI ammo.

That’s odd as my err the grandkids’ 455 loves CCI SGB. 22s sure are finicky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom