• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    FWIW...I don't remember ever having a problem with Brownells' site.

Yep, my only problem was my 10% coupon expired ... was ready to order a few things, but now I'll wait a bit. It's one I had seen online, but didn't know the expiration date on.

Ok. I confess. Just call me mr. no willpower.

Stopped at Honey Creek Bait and Tackle in Bargersville. $376 was best i could do on line. Outdoorsman had it marked $450.
    H/C sold it to me for $379 and tax. He was nice enough to offer to match price with The Outdoorsman but I politely declined his generous offer. Found out that they do class III stuff too. Think I found a new home.

And just to keep this CZ'ish, I open carried my Rami I'm Sam's today.;)

Just curious as I get to Honey Creek now and again, but mostly for fishing stuff, did they negotiate down or was that their premarked price?

I've checked out their guns, but not extensively, but never been particularly impressed with their marked gun prices.

Be curious to know if they negotiate or not.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok. I confess. Just call me mr. no willpower.

Stopped at Honey Creek Bait and Tackle in Bargersville. $376 was best i could do on line. Outdoorsman had it marked $450.
    H/C sold it to me for $379 and tax. He was nice enough to offer to match price with The Outdoorsman but I politely declined his generous offer. Found out that they do class III stuff too. Think I found a new home.

And just to keep this CZ'ish, I open carried my Rami I'm Sam's today.;)

Those are pretty intriguing. I have a first gen RPR in 243 and will look forward to a range report! BTW: Nice glass!!!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    What a week. Thank God it is over. Was going to see if anybody was up for another range meet up, but I think we are visiting the in-laws in Lowell tomorrow. Been dry firing the phantom for two weeks and ready to actually shoot it again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What a week. Thank God it is over. Was going to see if anybody was up for another range meet up, but I think we are visiting the in-laws in Lowell tomorrow. Been dry firing the phantom for two weeks and ready to actually shoot it again.
    Installing new flooring tonight, have plans tomorrow with some friends of ours, but do plan on running the Omega tomorrow. I do want to try and get a mini gathering soon. Need to meet some of you wackos in person. psyko

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Put a couple of the new grips on today. I have some more and more coming. I have more grips than CZ's but we are gonna fix that
    Anyways I knew you guys would love this picture :):

JBT04iM.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mags are loaded and packed. Gear is in its carry cases. Plans are made. The journey starts in the early A.M.

I am rolling 2 1/2 hours NE and blowing some **** up.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey BA
    Hope your day went well.

I like your avatar, is that a corsair? That was my favorite WWII plane as a kid. Photo jsnt very big on my phone
    Thanks, the day went well. I doubt that's a Corsair. It's a lovely Czech beauty sporting a CZ 75 so I kinda think it is probably some commie junk.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks, the day went well. I doubt that's a Corsair. It's a lovely Czech beauty sporting a CZ 75 so I kinda think it is probably some commie junk.
    Yeah she looks hot although tiny lol. I love the photos of the vintage 1940's and 50's pinup girls with the planes and cars and tanks and guns ;) I have some calendar's and some posters a few are signed.
    Glad your day went well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom