• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The man is still feeling his way through the maze. If you have followed his progress (he is not shy about sharing it at all..:):) that he has even stepped into the price point is in and of itself pretty amazing.
    If he ever really gets to run some true hot rods he will need a cardiac response team...:):
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Almost fell out of my chair!psyko

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Better not let him fondle Losey or Allen’s work then.

The man is still feeling his way through the maze. If you have followed his progress (he is not shy about sharing it at all..:):) that he has even stepped into the price point is in and of itself pretty amazing.
    If he ever really gets to run some true hot rods he will need a cardiac response team...:):

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

I kinda sorta understand why he is taking the path that he is. It is not the path I would choose but whatever floats your boat. He might have needed medical attention today if he had been with us at AB today. The selection was quite nice. I was able to shoot several of the Wizards guns and also got to shoot the Redhead. :drool: I also have a new found appreciation for the Phantom.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yeah that is a must.

We have 4 more projects in the "Q" and after they are complete I am done for the year save for emergency's etc.
    All of my projects are at home.
    - Working on painting trim right now, then have our utility room after that to do.
    - Monday we have the garage slab being repaired by a concrete company, $5100 repair that was negotiated into our house deal and is being paid by the seller.
    - The garage has never been finished, will be adding insulation, wiring for 220 for my air compressor, adding plywood and panels, painting it all...….oh and building a big a** bench for myself.
    - Just bought new carpet and vinyl flooring tonight. Will have a carpet guy come do his thing, we will do the vinyl planks ourselves.
    - Next year will be a complete tear off roof that we will do ourselves along with the help of some really good friends.

I will be glad when the painting is over with. I am tired of looking at paint, brushes, rollers, trays and things to paint. I'm decent at painting, but don't really enjoy it much. It is a long tedious/agonizing endeavor that never seems to end...ever.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I kinda sorta understand why he is taking the path that he is. It is not the path I would choose but whatever floats your boat. He might have needed medical attention today if he had been with us at AB today. The selection was quite nice. I was able to shoot several of the Wizards guns and also got to shoot the Redhead. :drool: I also have a new found appreciation for the Phantom.

Familiar ground.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    He's trying to find the Holy Grail, the Shadow 2 might be it for him. He doesn't seem all that interested in having guns upgraded, probably because the resale value isn't there when compared to stock/unmolested guns.....this isn't new news to anyone in here as we all know that you don't get your money back from upgrades, which is why we like to keep the nice pieces within the group so they will be fully appreciated.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Yep, he's done like 20 years of gun transitions in the last 18 months or so. It is a bit difficult to keep up with where he is in the maze on any given day.

So who's going to get him started on AR's? :popcorn: :stickpoke:

Last edited:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    He's trying to find the Holy Grail, the Shadow 2 might be it for him. He doesn't seem all that interested in having guns upgraded, probably because the resale value isn't there when compared to stock/unmolested guns.....this isn't new news to anyone in here as we all know that you don't get your money back from upgrades, which is why we like to keep the nice pieces within the group so they will be fully appreciated.

This is exactly what he is doing. I don't sell my guns anymore. I may trade here and there but for the most part I hold what I have and with the CZ's I upgrade.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

This is exactly what he is doing. I don't sell my guns anymore. I may trade here and there but for the most part I hold what I have and with the CZ's I upgrade.

May be hard to tell that you already have the holy grail, when you are chasing the next shiny object because someone yelled squirrel...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yep, he's done like 20 years of gun transitions in the last 18 months or so. It is a bit difficult to keep up with where he is in the maze on any given day.

So who's going to get him started on AR's? :popcorn: :stickpoke:
    His numbers are rookie numbers compared to mine, that's why I understand a little more than most what he's after. Although, he atleast is doing comparisons on paper and has a somewhat logical reason for moving stuff along. Me on the other hand, there is no logic, my interests change daily.......sometimes hourly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom