Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The woman and kids absolutely love the beach. I like the water but just not a big fan of using a day to sit on the beach.
    I hate sitting on a beach. If I'm at the ocean I want to be in the water. But I'm picky now about my beaches. (In a Russian accent; ive ALWAYS been picky about my beeches ;) , beech trees of coarse) The last couple I've been to have sucked. Then to attempt to catch a fish on a boat they want stupid money, nope sorry.
    I used to like to scuba and snorkel. Now the only exercise my doctors will let me do is resistance stuff in the pool so I swim every week now. Been losing weight surprisingly but a lot of it is from finaly truly haveing my diabetes under control, and diet, and also getting true sleep when I sleep.
    Anyways, I used to be a fish in the water. Loved being under it the most though.
    If anyone knows a spray or gel to make hair grow back let me know :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, I don't know if any of you guys frequented The Outdoorsman a couple of years back, but if you did, you'll be sure to remember Jeff Ernst. Just got word that he passed away last night. He was a heck of a nice guy and is responsible for my buying a lot of guns that I might not have otherwise bought. He knew that if I asked 'How much?', I'd end up walking out the door with the gun if at all possible. I still have a 1914 Swedish Mauser that he always wanted. I've thought of parting with that rifle a couple of times but knew he'd kill me if I sold it to someone other than him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I hate sitting on a beach. If I'm at the ocean I want to be in the water. But I'm picky now about my beaches. (In a Russian accent; ive ALWAYS been picky about my beeches ;) , beech trees of coarse) The last couple I've been to have sucked. Then to attempt to catch a fish on a boat they want stupid money, nope sorry.
    I used to like to scuba and snorkel. Now the only exercise my doctors will let me do is resistance stuff in the pool so I swim every week now. Been losing weight surprisingly but a lot of it is from finaly truly haveing my diabetes under control, and diet, and also getting true sleep when I sleep.
    Anyways, I used to be a fish in the water. Loved being under it the most though.
    If anyone knows a spray or gel to make hair grow back let me know :):

When I worked at United Airlines, there was an engineer that used spray on hair. It was really convincing if you did not get within about 100 feet of him. Or, saw him out on a sunny day.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    So if I fill in the spots I will look youthful if I stay in the shadows, 100 feet away from people?
    th

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey, I don't know if any of you guys frequented The Outdoorsman a couple of years back, but if you did, you'll be sure to remember Jeff Ernst. Just got word that he passed away last night. He was a heck of a nice guy and is responsible for my buying a lot of guns that I might not have otherwise bought. He knew that if I asked 'How much?', I'd end up walking out the door with the gun if at all possible. I still have a 1914 Swedish Mauser that he always wanted. I've thought of parting with that rifle a couple of times but knew he'd kill me if I sold it to someone other than him.
    That's terrible to hear. This is the second guy they've lost recently (couple years). My condolences to his family and the friends he no doubt had here you included Tim.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's terrible to hear. This is the second guy they've lost recently (couple years). My condolences to his family and the friends he no doubt had here you included Tim.

Jeff was a good guy. There are not too many folks from gun stores that I try to keep in touch with outside of the shop. It's been a long while since I've spoken with him though but it's still sad to hear of his passing. The guys at the shop kept in touch with him.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If I wanted / needed / could justify another CZ right now ..... it would be a PCR. I had one in my hand at Bradis, and passed on it to buy the RAMI. That's not a choice that I regret, but looking back, I should have just said "the hell with it" and bought both ! <nods to self>

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I wanted / needed / could justify another CZ right now ..... it would be a PCR. I had one in my hand at Bradis, and passed on it to buy the RAMI. That's not a choice that I regret, but looking back, I should have just said "the hell with it" and bought both ! <nods to self>

I did that this weekend last. Just bought both.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

If you had one, we could get a good picture of a PCR in this thread!!!

Pre Wizard pic:

b26635ccb71f5ed1dc9c13f17dfef859.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom