Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Without my glasses, it looked like a smooch. And you DID offer to keep part of my stash if I ever cross the line into being a collector, so I'm kinda grateful for that offer, it could mean the difference between the couch and my own apartment someday!

Kidding aside, I am quite overdue for a visit to the eye doctor. No more squinting and posting for me.

Not saying I'm not a punk, although 42 might be too old to be a punk? And yes, I already have a spot cleared out in the safe for our, I mean your, new ECO.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Picked up another handgun today.
    SAR K2 in .45acp.
    Some of you know this model, Rusty had one for a short while and I believe 88 has it now.
    I picked one up today, kinda on a whim.
    I might run a few rounds through it and see if it's gonna be a keeper or not.
    For those that don't know, this is a Turkish made double stack DA/SA .45acp that holds 14 rounds and uses the same mags as a Para P-14, in fact the factory SAR mag is made by Mec-Gar. This one feels just like the one Rusty had, a surprisingly good and smooth trigger both in DA and SA.
    One of those not so well known, often overlooked kind of guns.

attachment.php
    I actually picked up Rustys from him probably a year ago? Very nice shooter for sure!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh cool!

I could have swore that 88 had one and did some minor polishing or tuning on it??

I did. I bought Rusty’s and did some polishing. Then it went back to Rusty and on to Berry. Those are great guns but I decided to do only CZs since I could Cajunize those. I still miss that one. Hard to find a better nightstand gun.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I did. I bought Rusty’s and did some polishing. Then it went back to Rusty and on to Berry. Those are great guns but I decided to do only CZs since I could Cajunize those. I still miss that one. Hard to find a better nightstand gun.
    Nightstand was a role I had in mind for it, obviously put it through it's paces first. 15 rounds of .45 with a light on it sounds nice to me.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had a good time at the range. I have a better time when I go with friends though. Spent an hour, shooting mainly my CZ-75 BD, and the SIG 1911-22. AFter shooting my SCCY as well, I think I am going to save up for a CZ compact, like a p-07, p-01, PCR or something like that, then get rid of the Sccy.

I had 4 targets, each with 4 targets on them. One sheet was just for the 1911-22. One sheet I used with all three guns as a warm up. The last two sheets were just the CZ. The last target sheet I did fairly well for me. Three of the targets had mostly in the center. One was all left of center. Grouping was good, just not on center.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    BTW, congrats on the P07 T-Dogg. I’m getting the itch to get another. Can’t seem to get my original back from my son.
    Thank you.

I overlooked that gun for 2 hours at the LGS. As I went back through the cases, I asked to hold it. Once I put it in my hand, I was quickly reminded how good the ergos are on those. I dig the OD green and it already has night sights, even though I might try out that new company you posted not too long ago. My 2nd ever CZ was a P-07 and I remember it shooting great, but I moved it and kept my 75B instead.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I forgot to mention this during all the o-ring talk before, but I've had good luck with using foam earplugs cut in half for dryfiring a CZ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom