Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know you missed on one this morning online. When I miss on something I wanted, sometimes I get this wild hair, that says "I missed on that, but I am buying something!" The itch is real.
    I deffinately get that feeling. I do it with my kids too. I've taken them to find a hard to get toy or just out to shop and they wont have the one they wanted so I'm like to hell with this and end up buying the higher model up or the whole damn set of something. I like seeing them get that same look in their eyes as I get when I get a new toy myself.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I now have 3 handguns that I have not shot yet. :laugh:
    That's pretty bad, but I'm right there with you (actualy 2 CZ's and a glock) but if we add in rifles, you guys might thing I'm a little nuts if I give a number of recent ones unfired still. Some I just like to have. I dont care if I shoot them. Some arent truly gonna be any different tha the next one.
    But when my wife tells me that and asks me why I keep buying the same kind I just say shhhhhhhhhhh :):

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to say thanks to Hopper & 88 for pointing me in the right direction with the CGW parts. A new hammer spring, extended firing pin and firing pin spring have been ordered.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    That's supposed to be a chest bump, saying good job!
    Without my glasses, it looked like a smooch. And you DID offer to keep part of my stash if I ever cross the line into being a collector, so I'm kinda grateful for that offer, it could mean the difference between the couch and my own apartment someday!

Kidding aside, I am quite overdue for a visit to the eye doctor. No more squinting and posting for me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom