The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m in a waiting room with the Mrs for a doctors appt. Its about 80 in here. Geez....

Or maybe it’s just the stress from CM picking on me in other threads. Lol

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The HK P30SK found a new home earlier in the week, so now I'm loosely on the hunt for a nicely priced RAMI, preferably the BD model. In the little bit of nosing around I've been able to do, these are darned near as hard to come by as the PCR.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    So, lot's of the Facebook CZ fans swear by the TFX Pro sights... i have been a pretty avid hater of them since I put them on my P01. figured i'd post up the video on WHY i dislike them, and what better place than this thread

[video=youtube;O-HFygoOmWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HFygoOmWI[/video]

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Very interesting and thought-out video, thanks for posting this. I've been leaning towards the TFX Pros for the PCR, but I can see how trying to be both a FO and night sight make it a compromise to either function. There have been plenty on here who really like the TFX option, so like grips or holsters, there's got to be some subjectivity for personal tastes and what works.

IIRC, my DW V-Bob had the Heinie night sights. It couldn't be much easier than "dotting the i", and I liked them a lot. I've also used Dawson FO sights, and think they make a very good product. But my aging eyes still really like the TFX idea of both tritium and FO in a single package.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Very interesting and thought-out video, thanks for posting this. I've been leaning towards the TFX Pros for the PCR, but I can see how trying to be both a FO and night sight make it a compromise to either function. There have been plenty on here who really like the TFX option, so like grips or holsters, there's got to be some subjectivity for personal tastes and what works.

IIRC, my DW V-Bob had the Heinie night sights. It couldn't be much easier than "dotting the i", and I liked them a lot. I've also used Dawson FO sights, and think they make a very good product. But my aging eyes still really like the TFX idea of both tritium and FO in a single package.

Love the TFX and TFX Pros. They are leaps and bounds ahead of anything else for a CZ IMO.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The HK P30SK found a new home earlier in the week, so now I'm loosely on the hunt for a nicely priced RAMI, preferably the BD model. In the little bit of nosing around I've been able to do, these are darned near as hard to come by as the PCR.

In the firearms world, a few days can be a lifetime, BUT, when I was at Bradis on Tuesday ..... they still had a CZ 2075 RAMI D in the case ($649 tagged price).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom