The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, busy night in here.

The grips I like the best are the Cool Hand snakes. Grippy and they look decent too.

20170509_082546

You guys are really making me think that I need to add a PCR to the family. I can be strong though...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wow, busy night in here.

You guys are really making me think that I need to add a PCR to the family. I can be strong though...

Even Chuck Norris is weak occasionally ...... especially when it comes to buying firearms. Chuck and I are tighter than two coats of paint, and he told me so ! :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    CGW ultra-lite kit arrived for the PCR, and surgery was successful! Much, much better. Quick family photo below. The P-01 and 75B were cajunized by llh1956, and the PCR was just finished about an hour ago.

24oT6lu.jpg
    [/IMG]
    Congrats. I didn't realize that kit didn't include the race hammer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Sounds like it's been an eventful day. I'm whupped. Drove back from Denver, PA today after fighting the bomb cyclone yesterday. I was in Philly TWICE yesterday with a trip to Camp Hill in between. But I'm finally down south at the hacienda. After a Shocktop, a shower, and working on a finger or so of bourbon I'm feeling human again. Got the 1911 and the spare mag loaded with HP self defense ammo for a little testing tomorrow. New Magpul PRS stock waiting to go on the Stealth Chassis and a new brick of 45 grain CCI suppressor ammo to test tomorrow. Sunday should be fun.

Enjoy the day today Rick!

Wow, busy night in here.

The grips I like the best are the Cool Hand snakes. Grippy and they look decent too.

20170509_082546

I second those grips, but also love the VZ's :cool:

exJ9f2gh.jpg

7DFCQTph.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Four hours of sleep and need to spend the entire in the office. The new PCR will on my desk with grips and CGW parts on the way so it’s going to be a good day!

Great would be range time but that will be tomorrow.

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Four hours of sleep and need to spend the entire in the office. The new PCR will on my desk with grips and CGW parts on the way so it’s going to be a good day!

Great would be range time but that will be tomorrow.

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep and having to work, but at least you have the new CZ to daydream about... :):

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I've been working on my CZ Franken compact and the trigger is getting better all the time. I also removed the finger serration on the front of the trigger guard to make it like a Pre B.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been working on my CZ Franken compact and the trigger is getting better all the time. I also removed the finger serration on the front of the trigger guard to make it like a Pre B.
    Cool. I am selling the Green Machine to CM. Do you think you could give it the once over before it heads south?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom