The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    CGW ultra-lite kit arrived for the PCR, and surgery was successful! Much, much better. Quick family photo below. The P-01 and 75B were cajunized by llh1956, and the PCR was just finished about an hour ago.

24oT6lu.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Don't worry BA. You'll always be the Godfather of CZs here. It's not about quantity, but more over the influence you hold. Most any mod any of us can think of, you'd had them done and can speak to how good or bad it turns out. David down at CGW has your number on speed dial I'll bet.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Don't worry BA. You'll always be the Godfather of CZs here.
    Agreed ^^^. BA is directly responsible for my matte stainless 75B due to his satin nickel compact. That still may be the prettiest CZ that I've ever seen.

In looking to put the right pistol in the spouses hands I am back to CZ's.
    Nice! Any model in particular? Not long ago we had an INGO member from Anderson who was selling his P-01 at a really good price, and IIRC, he had done some mild Cajunizing on it already. Someone got a great deal on that one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed ^^^. BA is directly responsible for my matte stainless 75B due to his satin nickel compact. That still may be the prettiest CZ that I've ever seen.

Nice! Any model in particular? Not long ago we had an INGO member from Anderson who was selling his P-01 at a really good price, and IIRC, he had done some mild Cajunizing on it already. Someone got a great deal on that one.

BA and I are going back and forth for the green machine.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    On Thursday, I'd mentioned having stopped in at Bradis on my way back from McCormick's Creek. I'd lusted over the CZ's in the case, but didn't really feel comfortable spending any money on firearms at the time.

Friday morning, my wife sent me an email with a screenshot of our bank's daily activity log for our checking acct., and a short note
    that read: "Congratulations, you just received your first Social Security check"

Whoaaaaa, says I ...... honestly, I'd forgotten all about it. I'd applied for SS last year, with a requested start-date of early this year. A bunch of paperwork followed, I was accepted, and then I promptly forgot about actually getting some moolah ! :):

I decided that a celebratory purchase was in order, and shot down to Bradis yesterday afternoon. Although I was sorely tempted by the PCR .... I have a couple of other handguns that are almost identical in size, caliber, and capacity.
    That brought my focus back to the RAMI D, and it followed me home. My second CZ ! :rockwoot:

i-QFPSKCq-XL.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats MM! Both on the Rami and on the SS.

CM, would this be a pistol that your wife would carry or is this more for home defense/range fun?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom