The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    KJQbunchanumbers, I sent you a pm with a plate rack kit that looks solid and would make things quick. You may be able to source parts cheaper locally but i just ran across it. $400 +some steel vs $1200 for a complete rack.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    KJQbunchanumbers, I sent you a pm with a plate rack kit that looks solid and would make things quick. You may be able to source parts cheaper locally but i just ran across it. $400 +some steel vs $1200 for a complete rack.
    Thank you sir!

Did anybody get any pics of the plate rack?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Yesterday was a lot of fun with so many cool guns to fondle and shoot. Many good friends old and new were gathered for this event. Shooting CM's newest 10 was a hoot, no recoil to speak of, great wok Allen M. I shot 88" Mosin and that was cool to shoot an old piece of history. KJ's suppressed CZ was fun to shoot and will be transformed by the next get together so I have heard! In and outside of the playhouse was a big kids dream toy box. So many toys to choose from and Pack-Indy invited us to his playground to share everyone's favorite toys. The plate rack is very addictive and once again was a big hit amongst all the kiddies.
    Once again a big thanks to Pack-Indy and his wonderful spouse for having us all gather at their country home!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yesterday was a lot of fun with so many cool guns to fondle and shoot. Many good friends old and new were gathered for this event. Shooting CM's newest 10 was a hoot, no recoil to speak of, great wok Allen M. I shot 88" Mosin and that was cool to shoot an old piece of history. KJ's suppressed CZ was fun to shoot and will be transformed by the next get together so I have heard! In and outside of the playhouse was a big kids dream toy box. So many toys to choose from and Pack-Indy invited us to his playground to share everyone's favorite toys. The plate rack is very addictive and once again was a big hit amongst all the kiddies.
    Once again a big thanks to Pack-Indy and his wonderful spouse for having us all gather at their country home!

And the people said, "AMEN!"

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Putting stuff away from the S(now)GE and realized that I failed a goal. Brought along a non-"snake skin" SW 1911 and was so hoping to get CM to at least shoot it once....

Not that it is even in the league as his customs, heck, I didn't even put it in the same room...just wanted to show him he wouldn't break out bleeding or in a rash like with that other manufacturer.

99% sure that my next CZ is going to be a 97. I forgotten who's 97 I was handed to shot...but thank you it was a joy!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Putting stuff away from the S(now)GE and realized that I failed a goal. Brought along a non-"snake skin" SW 1911 and was so hoping to get CM to at least shoot it once....

Not that it is even in the league as his customs, heck, I didn't even put it in the same room...just wanted to show him he wouldn't break out bleeding or in a rash like with that other manufacturer.

99% sure that my next CZ is going to be a 97. I forgotten who's 97 I was handed to shot...but thank you it was a joy!

I think it was one of mine and heck yes I would run your S&W.....:)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

If it was CM's Copper Head 97, just be warned they aren't all like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom