The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The best ones I have in the collection are all Wizard produced. Today, I had the Wizard worked 75B in .40 and P09 along, but the P09 stayed in the holster all day and did not get shot. My P07 is also Wizard tuned but my oldest son has that on loan right now. He'll make your SP01 right.
    I have no doubt. I've shot to many of the guns he's done to ever worry.

I was telling somebody the story today, when I bought my first CZ last summer, I had Birds on the phone. I was gonna buy a CZ custom shop Shadow. He advised me to get the regular SP01, "we can make it better than the Custom Shop." I bought two SP01's that week, and haven't done anything to enhance them. I dropped the ball.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    KJ, when you get it back I have a CZ Custom shop Shadow. We can compare the work but in all fairness you need a few hundred through it 1st. They will "Settle" in.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What? No pictures of me?:):

We had a great time! Snow and all. Worked out my new CZ 1911 and the .40 cal Rami. Saw a FINE gathering of classy workmanship. BA was missed. The wizard seems like a great guy. New faces to remember. New fun was the plate rack. I gotta get one of those. Chili was delicious. Pack-Indy has a really nice spot for sale. Wish i had his shop.
    Much thankses PI!
    I'm researching plate rack designs now, I'll get an idea of what it's gonna cost to build, and let you know. Two, is as easy as one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's a lot of truth to BA's advice. The custom shop guns are nice but with some CGW parts and the Wizard's talent, you get a better result for less money. Plus, you end up with a gun that really fits your wants. Losey's old beater pistol was another one today that really caught my attention. It's like a CZ rat rod. Mechanically beautiful if not aesthetically so. There is just something cool about a mechanism that focuses on function over form.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Mechanically functional, but not aesthetically pleasing. That sounds like my suppressor. I need to get that one Ceracoated.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I dont know if I could build a rat rod. I would have to find a beater and do the internals. Or just drag my blued SAO behind my truck for a mile or so.
    You don't have the vision yet. Custom made, long slide CZ race gun. Think 2011 meets CZ 97.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom