88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Happy Memorial Day! I'm trying to decide whether to carry the WWII Colt today or the CZ 1911A1. Right now, it's the CZ that's in the holster and since it's a US made GI style 1911, it's probably what I'll go with. Decisions, decisions...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Happy Memorial Day! I'm trying to decide whether to carry the WWII Colt today or the CZ 1911A1. Right now, it's the CZ that's in the holster and since it's a US made GI style 1911, it's probably what I'll go with. Decisions, decisions...

But that you can be burdened with this is something we all enjoy under this flag.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

The Remington Rand has been on my hip since Friday evening. 230gr ball in the mag, ready to rock. :cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    But that you can be burdened with this is something we all enjoy under this flag.

That right comes at a great cost and should be appreciated, as should those that paid with their life to ensure we still enjoy that right.

The Remington Rand has been on my hip since Friday evening. 230gr ball in the mag, ready to rock. :cool:

Old Colt it is today! The old girl needs to get out and about once in a while too. What better day than today!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I've impressed myself. For someone with no ability to work on a gun, I diagnosed and resolved a couple of issues with the Victory I just picked up. I think once I remove the gunk in the gun it'll be a decent little shooter, especially now that I can get it apart and have a working slide lock... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Same here. I was able to get the old '69 out for a ride too. My son and I did some amazingly bad bodywork to a couple of big rust holes in his Subaru. Rusty would disown me if he saw what I did. But, the end result is much better than it was in the beginning.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Same here. I was able to get the old '69 out for a ride too. My son and I did some amazingly bad bodywork to a couple of big rust holes in his Subaru. Rusty would disown me if he saw what I did. But, the end result is much better than it was in the beginning.
    Sometimes it's fun to do stuff like that. The 1/4's on my Pontiac are full of spray foam inside the trunk to keep the exhaust fumes out. It will get fixed..... Someday....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom