Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, I can agree with that. In this case it's something with the OS/driver that's causing our issue. I'm assuming either Windows 10 doesn't support this printer the way it should, or Windows 10 just plain sucks (which is what I fall back to and the reason I don't have it on my machine). I should have researched the printer better before I bought it. Shame on me for thinking in 2017 things would have broader compatibility... :rolleyes:

I have a windows 7 machine. It has some glitches probably from age but I will keep it unit it totally dies. I am not comfortable with change and I hear nothing really good about 10.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a windows 7 machine. It has some glitches probably from age but I will keep it unit it totally dies. I am not comfortable with change and I hear nothing really good about 10.

Many problems with Windows 10. The UI sucks and the biggest problem, to me, is that they wanted a one size fits everything under the sun UI, which is absolutely stupid. The UI should be dependent upon what it's installed on, so that you take full advantage of your platform. So they dumbed down the PC UI, which is infuriating to me. I don't want a touch screen monitor on my desktop so I don't need an OS/UI that supports it. It was stated back with Windows 8 and I truly agree, all they needed was either something that detected your platform, or a question during installation that asked you to pick your platform and a lot of the BS could have been avoided. I vastly prefer the UI in Windows 7 and will keep it as long as possible. When support is completely gone for Windows 7, I'm moving to Linux which I prefer to Windows 10. Sorry, /rant... :):

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I need GPT in the absolute worst way.....:cool:

I got some of that last week. Took two handguns .... one a 9mm, and one in 357sig down to the Greenwood Point Blank, and spent an hour blasting away. Wish I could do it outside, but I'm not made for these winter temperatures !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I got some of that last week. Took two handguns .... one a 9mm, and one in 357sig down to the Greenwood Point Blank, and spent an hour blasting away. Wish I could do it outside, but I'm not made for these winter temperatures !

What do you have in 357sig MM? I have a .40 Sig P229 that I bought a 357sig barrel for that's my nightstand gun and it's a hoot to shoot... :draw:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    How funny ! great minds, and all that !
    Mine is a 229 that I popped a 357 barrel into. LOVE it !

i-7zS3z9R-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom