The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :coffee: mornin', all.

QUOTE=churchmouse;7015310]At the time I did the seed I was having some issues and I was not a stable shooting platform. I was an un-diagnosed diabetic. Blood pressure and vision. I was scoped up and The rifle carried me that day. I have since got a handle on all of that crap.
    I realize my rifle is nowhere near the high level Anshutz platforms but It did not cost me as much either. Truth is I bought it for when the 10 year old G-daughter steps up from her pellet rifle/22 Cricket and wants a semi-auto.[/QUOTE]

I hear all that. Those health issues will definitely screw with your shooting ability. I thought about buying one when CDNN had a bunch but just never could convince myself to part with the funds.

Thanks for the Amazon info, WTB

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been carrying the bronze Heritage for about 10 days now and am finding that with a decent belt and holster, it does not feel much different than anything else until I sit down. The extra inch in length can be felt then. Pretty soon, I'm sure my infatuation will turn back to the CZs and I'll be in love with the SP01 Compact again. I haven't carried that gun in over two weeks and do kind of miss it. I'm trying to be more consistent in what I carry and so am focusing on the 1911 platform right now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been carrying the bronze Heritage for about 10 days now and am finding that with a decent belt and holster, it does not feel much different than anything else until I sit down. The extra inch in length can be felt then. Pretty soon, I'm sure my infatuation will turn back to the CZs and I'll be in love with the SP01 Compact again. I haven't carried that gun in over two weeks and do kind of miss it. I'm trying to be more consistent in what I carry and so am focusing on the 1911 platform right now.
    I'm hoping to get to see that Heritage here in the next few weeks. She sounds like a peach. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I am both the least and most consistent when it comes to carry guns. I carry something different all the time but they are all basically the same.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

We should totally swap SP-01 compacts, then both your carry guns would be bronze :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom