The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Security duty today. Hangin out in the foyer while the services are going on. CM you can tell your wife that her old piece is protecting a whole congregation :cool:

We go to a smaller church outside the city where we have many gun friendly church goers. If anything were to happen they would be out numbered quickly. CM is right. Sad that you can't even be safe in the house of God.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Just got done mowing the grass for the first time this year. I don't really mind mowing, it is kind of relaxing to me. I found myself wondering as I was walking back and forth across the yard, why did we choose something that takes so much upkeep to cover our yards with?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just got done mowing the grass for the first time this year. I don't really mind mowing, it is kind of relaxing to me. I found myself wondering as I was walking back and forth across the yard, why did we choose something that takes so much upkeep to cover our yards with?
    Engine is still out of my mower.... Had to order a starter online for it, should be here this week sometime. Meanwhile the grass needs cut like last week... I too rather enjoy it, mines a zero turn though, just pop in my ear buds and allows me to get some relaxing thinking in while performing a mindless task. I don't understand the grass thing either. Yes it's pretty, but damn think of all the wasted time and resources keeping it maintained...

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Engine is still out of my mower.... Had to order a starter online for it, should be here this week sometime. Meanwhile the grass needs cut like last week... I too rather enjoy it, mines a zero turn though, just pop in my ear buds and allows me to get some relaxing thinking in while performing a mindless task. I don't understand the grass thing either. Yes it's pretty, but damn think of all the wasted time and resources keeping it maintained...

No doubt. Just got done with my first cut this year...3.5hrs later I don't find it as relaxing as when I started. After the rain clears out this week it's spray time which is nearly a full day. Oh well, happy to have a place to mow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom