The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My condolences.
    Whom I kiddin? I hang around you guys too much. I will succumb at some point, but right now it's break time. I am enjoying it, focusing on other things and actually getting stuff done! Of course it has come at a cost, I'm sure I will look back soon and realize the safe is almost empty.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I managed to quell my desire to add a surplus to the family. It didn't really make sense. Not that that has ever stopped me before. The thought of actually getting everything completed is now an achievable goal and I really want to get there.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I seem to average about 7K a year tossed in the general direction of the target. I would love to be able to run 1K a month. I sure do wish Amazon would sell ammo. It would be nice to set up a standard monthly order that would either get shot or would build a stash. As long as I am a part of the purchasing process, it will get put off to buy other goodies.

Pre-B disassembly: The pre-B comes apart pretty much like any other 75B with the exception of the safety. When you lift the spring arm and start to slide the safety out, you need to have a tiny pin holding the detent in place or it will fly away to the nether regions of your room. You get a small drill bit and put it into the tiny hole on the safety and then wiggle the safety up and down until you feel it drop into the hole in the detent. You can feel when it drops in. Then, lift the sear spring arm and push the safety out about a 32nd of an inch. Push the pin in until it contacts the frame. Do that once or twice more to make sure that the pin protrudes well through the detent before pulling the safety out completely. Once the safety is out, push the pin in a bit more so that the safety/detent assembly is about half way down the drill bit and carefully set that aside. Other than that, the pre-B frame disassembles just like a later B. The slide is much easier to disassemble on a pre-B than on a B in that the pre-B uses a 1911 style FP stop. Just push the firing pin in and slide the stop down to remove the firing pin. I have no idea why they went to a roll pin on the later models as it makes disassembly to clean the firing pin channel a total PITA. 1911s have a FPB and yet still retain the old style plate, so I would think that CZ could have done the same thing. I am not a fan of roll pins on assemblies that need disassembled for cleaning, but I digress.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    We all have goals. They just change so fast I can't keep up with them.
    So true.... I shed a little tear as I said goodbye to my Nazi rifle yesterday. That was the second gun I ever bought. But after only putting 5 rds through it in the last two years, I cannot have a safe queen. I decided that when I go to expand on my Milsurp collection again, I will focus on US stuff only. (Crap.... that's a plan.....)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Okay, I need to get this to the Wizard.

TFX-Pro sights on a CZ-2075 RAMI, SUCCESS!!!!!

Also, look at the last picture. Who has access and skills to operate a tig welder? Who doesn't need a 35 round handgun magazine?

I have a Tig but it might be a bit to hot for that work.

I have to trim the sights on the 97. They are to wide for the frame. I just did notice this when the rear came loose and slid almost out of the slot.
    This is on the list of things to do gun related.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom