The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I ordered a PCR with the pro package back in January and finally got the call yesterday! After some small talk, he got down to business and says "I don't say this often, but this gun is virtually perfect. It breaks like glass and hit every one of our benchmarks. SA pull came in at 3 lbs 11 ozs with some as low as 3/7-3/8. DA is 7 lbs 10 ozs." I can't remember the specs he gave me on the travel.

I feel like a kid at Christmas and cant wait to get it to the range. I've been waiting 4 years for this trip! (This is my second PCR and I always planned on sending the first one in. Never had the money, and ended up selling the gun.)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ordered a PCR with the pro package back in January and finally got the call yesterday! After some small talk, he got down to business and says "I don't say this often, but this gun is virtually perfect. It breaks like glass and hit every one of our benchmarks. SA pull came in at 3 lbs 11 ozs with some as low as 3/7-3/8. DA is 7 lbs 10 ozs." I can't remember the specs he gave me on the travel.

I feel like a kid at Christmas and cant wait to get it to the range. I've been waiting 4 years for this trip! (This is my second PCR and I always planned on sending the first one in. Never had the money, and ended up selling the gun.)

Congrates. Sounds like a very sweet piece.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Congrats. I know the feeling of waiting on one from CGW. Mine was quite a few years ago. That one gun has changed a lot of people's lives.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I only have one that came from CGW. I couldn't stand the wait so I convinced a good friend to become a gunsmith and now he does them all. Seems more efficient. :dunno:

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I only have one that came from CGW. I couldn't stand the wait so I convinced a good friend to become a gunsmith and now he does them all. Seems more efficient. :dunno:

Good call on that one. Do you have any experience with Cz Custom Shop? I know a 75B is in my future and was curious if there's much difference between CGW and CZC. Of course, if this PCR is as advertised they've probably secured my business regardless.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good call on that one. Do you have any experience with Cz Custom Shop? I know a 75B is in my future and was curious if there's much difference between CGW and CZC. Of course, if this PCR is as advertised they've probably secured my business regardless.
    I think you get more for your money with Cajun. Just my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom