The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Riley is sitting in a place of honor next to the Tribute all locked up in my Johnson Safe. It's very humbling to have 2 firearms that have direct ties to some of you. :koolaid: has done more than fill my safe, it has introduced me to some of finest people I have ever met. Henri and I thank you for letting us join you all...

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I am touched what you all did to contribute to Riley and the donation to the hospital. You guys act tough but you all have a tender heart.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    Thats a pretty nice shop.

I tried to call them last night and their number is out of service. I'm wondering if Highsmiths is out of business? At any rate, I got a good enough deal on a couple of trade in last night when I picked up my P-07 that I also got a P-09! It has the thumb safety installed, I want to remove that and put the decocker on. Hopefully I'll be shooting soon, but it doesn't look like it'll be at Highsmiths.

Oh, and good morning!

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    CGW floating trigger pin. What say the community? :dunno:

If you need to take the trigger out for any reason ( I would recommend it to at least install the reduced power trigger return spring and maybe some polishing) then you need to get the floating trigger pin. It is easy to take in and out. The OEM pin can get damaged sometimes I believe.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If you need to take the trigger out for any reason ( I would recommend it to at least install the reduced power trigger return spring and maybe some polishing) then you need to get the floating trigger pin. It is easy to take in and out. The OEM pin can get damaged sometimes I believe.

I have the gat detail stripped for cleaning and polishing, and noticed the trigger pin was flared at both ends and a bit hard to remove from the frame. I may never remove it again, so maybe install a new OEM pin, but the CGW pin seemed intriguing.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Great write up Rusty. What a cool project and I'm honored to have been able to play a small part in it. Thanks to you, T-D and the rest of the crew for putting that together.

CGW floating trigger pin. What say the community? :dunno:

Those are a must have for me. I consider the factory pin to be a disposable part. It does remind me that I need to order a couple of more of them. Springs too. Need more RP trigger return springs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom