The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    FIFY
    Birds Away and Churchmouse have changed many lives, For the more expensive
    It's not so much just about the triggers either. I cannot get excited about anything that is box stock off the shelf. I just don't care about them. Walk right past. I want something that has been loved on. Something that someone with talent has spent time with to make right.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Please do. I use the CZ +2 mag extensions on my P07 and it makes a remarkably compact 17+1 round carry gun. The extensions add less than a quarter inch to the overall length.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning again folks!

I need to get a list together of all of the things I need to do, prioritize that list and then begin working on it instead of looking at new guns. Shiny needs grips, pro parts and polishing internally. The SP01 needs everything. Others have different needs too. I could probably sell a thing or two to just cover the cost of needed CGW doodads. Then there's the 1911 side of the house. I have two that I want to upgrade the ignition components on.

So, projects and shooting are my new 2017 goals. No need or desire for another gun right now.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Howdy fellas.

I will be making a post later on talking more in detail about Project Riley. If anyone has pictures from Sunday's event they'd like to share, please get them ready.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My "oops" isn't that cool, but I'm happy. I have been thinking about one of these for about three years. Always got frustrated trying to decide what model to go with and never bought one. I wanted something to slip in my pocket for around the house carry, this'll do. LGS had them on sale....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Tom! :coffee:

Afternoon Tim... :):

Here are some more pictures of Riley after clean up......I'm still on cloud 9....

I gotta try that CGW 6SAO trigger in one of mine. I might have to have one put in my new shiny 75B ;)

My "oops" isn't that cool, but I'm happy. I have been thinking about one of these for about three years. Always got frustrated trying to decide what model to go with and never bought one. I wanted something to slip in my pocket for around the house carry, this'll do. LGS had them on sale....

TopDog turned me onto a S&W 686 Plus Talo edition of his on Saturday. Man was that thing fun to shoot. I just got to the point where I'd convinced myself I didn't need a revolver, then he let me shoot that... :ugh:

:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom