Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My only complaint is kind of an obvious one, shooting full load .357 magnums out of that gun was not enjoyable....at all. Everything else was very nice though.
    I've been doing good lately. I just need to be strong and this will pass. I went to the range/LGS and, while waiting to buy my membership, I almost succumbed to the "SP01 compact" they had there.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been doing good lately. I just need to be strong and this will pass. I went to the range/LGS and, while waiting to buy my membership, I almost succumbed to the "SP01 compact" they had there.
    That's tough. I am practicing being patient and strong. I can't allow myself to even go into any LGS for the next 5-6 months. I really shouldn't need to. I have my basic needs covered for quite awhile.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That's tough. I am practicing being patient and strong. I can't allow myself to even go into any LGS for the next 5-6 months. I really shouldn't need to. I have my basic needs covered for quite awhile.
    I'm here for you brotherman. You have way more important things to do. I just wish I had as good an influence for myself as I am to you..

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I sold one last night. I am at the lowest number I have had in quite awhile. I still have a few nice ones, though.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I sold one last night. I am at the lowest number I have had in quite awhile. I still have a few nice ones, though.
    The only thing I'm wanting to do right now is finish fully upgrading the two I'm keeping, the P-01 and SP-01. They both need a CGW hammer, disco, and 10x bushing to be fully done up. I'd like to replace the trigger on the SP-01 with the "old style 85c trigger" from CGW also. I'm kicking around the idea of just doing the P-01 for now, since it's my carry gun and will train with it the most. SP-01 is the nightstand gun, don't plan to change that status anytime soon.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Oh that's easy. Hit the camera button on your phone, select the option to reverse the camera to put it in "selfie mode". Look at the screen, there's your problem.

;)
    Hmmm tried that too, but keep getting a video of a bodybuilder with his shirt off. If I make it back today I'll read my phone's manual...it's got to be in there.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The only thing I'm wanting to do right now is finish fully upgrading the two I'm keeping, the P-01 and SP-01. They both need a CGW hammer, disco, and 10x bushing to be fully done up. I'd like to replace the trigger on the SP-01 with the "old style 85c trigger" from CGW also. I'm kicking around the idea of just doing the P-01 for now, since it's my carry gun and will train with it the most. SP-01 is the nightstand gun, don't plan to change that status anytime soon.
    Oh lord. He's got a plan. :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom