Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning peeps.

Enjoy that range time, WT. BA, at least you're not working, right? I am gun running today.
    No, I have to work tomorrow. I moved one of my guns last night and resisted the temptation to buy something new and put some of the money towards a range membership. That will pay more dividends in the long run.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    http://youtu.be/_u5A0H6PkqE

Dangit, now I need to go watch that movie...or at least the first half as all of the good quotes come from the beginning mostly. I really wish I could remember how to imbed videos.
    [video=youtube_share;_u5A0H6PkqE]http://youtu.be/_u5A0H6PkqE[/video]

Click on the little movie scroll icon second from the right, paste link, delete the "s" after the "http".

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I haven't inventoried the ammo locker for a while. I might cry when I do. I ran about 300 rounds on Thursday and that wasn't an unusual trip.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just going to clean some guns today. I have been procrastinating as usual.

I'm pretty sure every gun I own needs cleaned at this point :(

Morning peeps.

Enjoy that range time, WT. BA, at least you're not working, right? I am gun running today.

:yesway:

No, I have to work tomorrow. I moved one of my guns last night and resisted the temptation to buy something new and put some of the money towards a range membership. That will pay more dividends in the long run.

I just restarted my membership for my local range. Not the top level membership that let's me shoot either location and reserve lanes and such, since I never take advantage of either, just the lower level one that lets me shoot free. Have to pay $5 for a second shooter, but the wife only goes once a month, so that's not a problem. Even if I only go 30 minutes every week, it still more than pays for itself.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It seems like once a year I buy a snubby revolver. Then, within a couple of months I lose interest and send it on its way. Lately, I have that itch again. I'm not sure if I just haven't found the right one or if there really isn't a right one for me.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It seems like once a year I buy a snubby revolver. Then, within a couple of months I lose interest and send it on its way. Lately, I have that itch again. I'm not sure if I just haven't found the right one or if there really isn't a right one for me.
    I was told you are not allowed to buying anything other than a CZ. I have had the itch for a snubby for a long time. Cannot decide which I'd want...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was told you are not allowed to buying anything other than a CZ. I have had the itch for a snubby for a long time. Cannot decide which I'd want...
    The Smith 640-1 looks pretty cool. But, of course, they are pricey. I tried a Bodyguard .38 with a built in laser last night at the LGS. Probably the best DA I have ever felt on a wheel gun.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The Smith 640-1 looks pretty cool. But, of course, they are pricey. I tried a Bodyguard .38 with a built in laser last night at the LGS. Probably the best DA I have ever felt on a wheel gun.
    I've always wanted one of those little 6 shot Colts. I do like the LCR, but it's plastic and has no soul. I always get hung up on the fact that I'd want it in 357, even though I wouldn't carry it like that, I like the option of pain at the range. And then do I need a hammer or not? Just too many choices, not enough desire to go out and make one... Would be a nice pocket option for lazy days around the house.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've always wanted one of those little 6 shot Colts. I do like the LCR, but it's plastic and has no soul. I always get hung up on the fact that I'd want it in 357, even though I wouldn't carry it like that, I like the option of pain at the range. And then do I need a hammer or not? Just too many choices, not enough desire to go out and make one... Would be a nice pocket option for lazy days around the house.
    Okay, get out of my head. Those are the same considerations for me. I think hammerless or shrouded hammer is the way to go. I also want a .357 and would carry .38 +P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom