88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It is a cold one out there this morning. The spousal unit and I are about to head out shopping, but I'd just as soon spend the day indoors stoking the fireplace.

I've been doing good lately. I just need to be strong and this will pass. I went to the range/LGS and, while waiting to buy my membership, I almost succumbed to the "SP01 compact" they had there.

I like mine enough that I've toyed with picking up a second one. I think they are one of the nicest shooting CZs made today. I'm still toying with picking up that SP01 Tac down at the LGS. I have no handy cash, so I'm thinking that it might be time to trade the Walther PPK on something that I'll actually shoot. I bought that gun in commemoration for out 25th wedding anniversary and have never really liked it. If I'm going to commemorate the anniversary, I should do it with a gun I like. I really should jump on T-Ds shiney to replace it, but have no ready cash right now. I'd be all over that gun if I did.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning everyone.

Someone needs to buy Shiny today. I'm willing to drive a little to make it happen.

Not that anybody's watching, but I have some additional things listed with Shiny to possibly sweeten the deal, I'm willing to make a good package deal for anyone interested. I was gonna keep them for future use, but would rather have the extra money.

- Short reset kit
    - 97 style thick trigger
    - CZ steel recoil spring guide rod

Only thing stopping me from buying is the distance. It's a good thing you're up in NWI or I'd be in trouble... ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've never offered this before, but since I'm just going to be paying off debt with the money anyways, if any regulars in here are interested in Shiny I'd be willing to hold it for a few weeks until they had the funds. All I ask is please don't back out after a few weeks, please commit to keeping your word.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've never offered this before, but since I'm just going to be paying off debt with the money anyways, if any regulars in here are interested in Shiny I'd be willing to hold it for a few weeks until they had the funds. All I ask is please don't back out after a few weeks, please commit to keeping your word.

Hmmm... can you wait till the end of March, or close to? If so we may need to talk....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Back home. Man that was a rough drive, between the snow and wind.. CM is great company as usual, got to meet Pack-Indy as well, great guy! Gun deals done for the day. Time to go shoot that Loaded. :cool:

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Back home. Man that was a rough drive, between the snow and wind.. CM is great company as usual, got to meet Pack-Indy as well, great guy! Gun deals done for the day. Time to go shoot that Loaded. :cool:
    Good meeting you today. I've already put some rounds down range with the RAMI...I'm going to like that thing.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I've been doing good lately. I just need to be strong and this will pass. I went to the range/LGS and, while waiting to buy my membership, I almost succumbed to the "SP01 compact" they had there.

There is one of these at ZX Gun that I checked out. The $589 price kept me away.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    There is one of these at ZX Gun that I checked out. The $589 price kept me away.
    I ordered mine through them and picked it up in store. I'm pretty sure I paid less than that. Totally worth that price though, prolly the sweetest shooting stock CZ I've ever come across, other than a 75B Omega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom