Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Safetly model. I honestly wasn't for sure which one I'd prefer. I believe I read the safety model was more preferred for range / target / comp use but I may have gotten that backwards. Can still be 'decocked' manually, just like you would a revolver... carefully.

Yeah, I'm familiar. ;)

Excellent choice.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Don't follow my path. You'll end up broke and lonely. ;)
    Lonely has it's advantages at times. Besides, you're never more than a post away from friends. I could use more time alone.

The thing about CZs that work for me is that I get to focus on enjoying a single platform while also having a variety to choose from. I just need to manage the obsession better.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lonely has it's advantages at times. Besides, you're never more than a post away from friends. I could use more time alone.

The thing about CZs that work for me is that I get to focus on enjoying a single platform while also having a variety to choose from. I just need to manage the obsession better.

I have the monster temporarily under control. We'll see how that goes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Tomorrow I'll be going to the shop, which is also my local range, and putting at least 200rds down the pipe out of the box. USPS usually gets there around 5PM, so I should still have an hour, hour and a half of daylight left. :)

Might want to clean it up first. Sometimes they get carried away with the packing grease.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Clean it, first?

You don't have that problem with.... GLOCKS.

*runs and hides*

I keep cleaning supplies in the range bag. Figured I'd have to clean it off before pew'in her.

Well, if you had gotten it from an LGS than no worries. But, getting it from a distributor, it might come in not quite ready for the showroom condition.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Was not a fun job. You never knew if there would be one body bag with an adult inside or 4 with kids. Had bad nightmares for many years...

That sucks, man. Sorry you had to go through that. There are jobs in the military that stick with you a lot longer than you'd like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom