• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I did have plans to make an AR pistol but I think I'm just going to go the sbr route. I'll want to shoulder it and with a pistol it only takes once and somebody with a cell phone and then it's club fed for me. Not worth it when it is just $200 and a bit of hassle to do it the right way.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It was mostly cloudy down south of the city today. I spent most of the day helping paint the interior of my nephew's house, but did get a bit of time in putting a bit more work into the reloading room at home. One more coat of polyurethane and I'll be ready to attach the 550 and single stage presses. Then I get to reorganize stuff onto the new shelves under the bench.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    HEMI is done for now. Turned out OK. Cannot feel the roll marks anymore, but you can see them. Kinda like spraying base coat over body filler without using a primer first. I wish Cerakote used a primer... I will have to do something different at some point, just tired of messing with it for right now.

View attachment 53268

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Well I finally got the chance to fondle a PCR and a P-01. Unless I can find my unicorn SP-01 .40, I believe the P-01 will be next up to bat. The P-01 felt and pointed better than the PCR in my mind. I would've walked out with the gun, but they wouldn't sell me the range rental. Now the search begins again.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well I finally got the chance to fondle a PCR and a P-01. Unless I can find my unicorn SP-01 .40, I believe the P-01 will be next up to bat. The P-01 felt and pointed better than the PCR in my mind. I would've walked out with the gun, but they wouldn't sell me the range rental. Now the search begins again.
    SP01 in 40 is out there. There was one on GB not too long ago. If you like the P01, you should check out one of the new SP01 compacts, unless you're after a decocker.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It's been a long time since I've gone on a bike ride that kinda distance. Actually the last time I did it, I was riding my rusty Hornet.:laugh:

Try a distance ride on a single speed fully loaded beach cruiser with a "skip tooth" chain. That'll make a man outta ya.

I had a beach cruiser when I was in 6-8 grade and living in Southern California. My buddy and I used to make regular trips from Redondo Beach to Santa Monica pier which was an approximately 40 miles round trip. I hate running but can ride a bike all day.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Took the girls to the range and bought a one year family membership. Momma practiced drawing from the holster with her G42, daughter practiced mag dumps with the 22 rifle (that made all the other shooters in the bay smile). I ran some rounds through the Rami. I handed Momma the Rami, she runs two mags, hands it back to me and says "I don't like it, it's too big". :laugh:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Took the girls to the range and bought a one year family membership. Momma practiced drawing from the holster with her G42, daughter practiced mag dumps with the 22 rifle (that made all the other shooters in the bay smile). I ran some rounds through the Rami. I handed Momma the Rami, she runs two mags, hands it back to me and says "I don't like it, it's too big". :laugh:
    :lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

RAMI's shoot "Big"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom