88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I got the 09 from the CZ father. It was stock in the box with a butt load of extra mags. I kept all but 1 mag and sold the gun at a fair price. It went right away.
    I now have 10 Mags for the 09.

That one is making its rounds. I picked it up off on an INGO member last September and sold it to the Godfather of CZ in January. Having just sold that one is one of the reasons it's hard to think seriously about the Phantom.

That reminds me, I need to send him some cash.

As do I.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

That one is making its rounds. I picked it up off on an INGO member last September and sold it to the Godfather of CZ in January. Having just sold that one is one of the reasons it's hard to think seriously about the Phantom.

As do I.

Yes. I will take care of the cash infusion soon.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What a productive day so far. Two Cerakote projects re-done, two trucks power washed, even tired out the new foam cannon attachment that I bought last year and never used. Boy that's an interesting deal. Not very often anymore that I have a productive day like this. Feeling really good and this weather is incredible! Hope I can keep it up!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's very quiet in here today. Everyone must be out enjoying the weather.

I spent 3 hours finishing the Tribute. It is ready. I like it.

Went on to the swing set project. It is being rotated 90 Deg. To make some room. We got a lot done.
    Sat on the deck and enjoyed my sons kids for a bit.
    Had a scrumptious dinner and now I am posted up at the computer.

Pondering the AR up grade's I am making to the .308 AR pistol. Yes, .308 pistol. What a hoot that thing is.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I know I did. Finished up with a backyard shooting session laying prone in the back of a pickup bed with my American rimfire, once I was done I rolled over and just took in the sky for a bit.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I got the fleet all power washed today. Parked the s10 and gonna drive the '78 C20 for a few days. Just need a change of pace and that thing has been sitting awhile.

Pondering the replacement AR now. Tired of bleeding money.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got the fleet all power washed today. Parked the s10 and gonna drive the '78 C20 for a few days. Just need a change of pace and that thing has been sitting awhile.

Pondering the replacement AR now. Tired of bleeding money.

I paid to have the magic bus and my truck washed. I am way past that crap in my :fogey:

I am putting a 16" stainless barrel and an A-2 stock on the .308 AR. I want something I can shoulder with out being nervous.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I paid to have the magic bus and my truck washed. I am way past that crap in my :fogey:

I am putting a 16" stainless barrel and an A-2 stock on the .308 AR. I want something I can shoulder with out being nervous.
    I am sore after washing three today....

I think you'd look rather spectacular in prison orange. I see no reason to make it a rifle.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Makes me think of one member somewhere on INGO said he would take his SBR and throw a SIG brace on it and take it to an indoor range and shoulder it in front of God and everybody else. Gave me a chuckle because I'm sure more than a few people would freak out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom