• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It's a soulless plastic gun. Impossible to form an attachment to it. I do kinda feel sorry for it though, none of its owners seem to want to hold onto it. :):

The thing is, it is a sweet gun.

I do have an attachment to the P30L. I will not get rid of that gun. Never.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am going to be focusing on my rifle marksmanship over the next couple months. Won't be doing much centerfire shooting. So I am looking at my rimfires and trying to decide the best way to go about doing that I want to do. If only I knew what I wanted to do.

You, want to ride in my Dodge, and park next to CM's Unicorn.....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think it was close to 4 and 8. I don't have the gauge. Lent it to a friend for the nite. I know my SA Loaded averaged out at 4. Can't remember the others.

I'll get it back tomorrow and let you know for sure.
    Friends.......... I'm getting ready to lend mine out as well, just freakin got the thing. I'm done with it for now, rifles is what they is, don't care about them so much.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I am going to be focusing on my rifle marksmanship over the next couple months. Won't be doing much centerfire shooting. So I am looking at my rimfires and trying to decide the best way to go about doing that I want to do. If only I knew what I wanted to do.

Are you modding out your rimfires or buying a new one. I would love to buy a CZ 455 with both barrels in .17hmr and .22.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Are you modding out your rimfires or buying a new one. I would love to buy a CZ 455 with both barrels in .17hmr and .22.
    Well I have the first gun I ever shot/bought in my 10/22. I set it up to be my liberty training rifle with tech sights and a web sling. I have always wanted to put a shorter bull barrel and a different stock on it though. At the same time I want to keep it simple and not mod it too much since it was my first gun.

Then I have my Ruger American Rimfire in 22lr that I set up as a mini sniper rifle. Vortex Crossfire II, Harris bipod and a sling. I use that as my critter rifle if there is anything around the property that needs killin. Also use it as my backyard quiet plinker while shooting CCI Quiets.

I am missing an iron sighted lever or bolt 22, also thought a red dot on one would be fun. I miss my Henry a lot.... I have drooled over a CZ 455 mannlicher stock.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've got a couple. My favorite is the one my father bought for me when I was 13. It's a Glenfield Marlin 25 and is still a great shooter. I have a short 10/22 carbine that's a lot of fun too as well as a CMMG kit that I run my ARs with when I take them to MCFG.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nice! I have tech sights on my 10/22 and had them on an SKS I traded to my son for something. He has them on his Marlin 22 as well. Those are really nice sights with the exception of the early ones made out of aluminum were a bit delicate.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nice! I have tech sights on my 10/22 and had them on an SKS I traded to my son for something. He has them on his Marlin 22 as well. Those are really nice sights with the exception of the early ones made out of aluminum were a bit delicate.
    I love them on mine. I cannot stand the factory 10/22 sights. Makes it really nice because my 10/22, M1A and AR all use the same sight picture. Even though the AR will soon be replaced. I'm excited for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom