Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, I took the spouse shopping today. We went to a little rug store she knows of to....."LOOK"

Well, once i there she saw something she "Really" liked.

I mean "REALLY" liked.

I rolled my eyes. She gave me "That" smile and mentioned a certain "Shadow" (:p) I covertly showed up with.

Ok, so we have a new area rug in the family room now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So, I took the spouse shopping today. We went to a little rug store she knows of to....."LOOK"

I mean "REALLY" liked.

I rolled my eyes. She gave me "That" smile and mentioned a certain "Shadow" (:p) I covertly showed up with.

I SO know that experience... :laugh:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

I mean "REALLY" liked.

Are you sure that her and Henri are not sisters? Henri needs to go to Rugaholics Anonymous.....;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd prefer not to comment on that. I will let it be known that all the wives that I've met in this group have been wonderful ladies and all you bastards definitely married up. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up the SP01C/40 this afternoon and I think I'm going to like this gun. Although, I'm wondering if it's a bad sign that it came with a bag with 3 extra power extractor springs and extra power FP springs. Hopefully, it's not a problem child. I know that I should just take it out and see what it will do right out of the box, but I gave it a good cleaning and then swapped in an extended FP, lighter spring and lifter spring. I also swapped the sights out for a set of Meprolites and lubed it. It came with a CZ custom target rear sight and an uninstalled FO front sight. I don't know what I'll do with those. Maybe I should keep my eyes open for another transitional.

I need to get it out to the range and run it a bit, then I'll install the rest of the spring package and do the internal polishing. I hope it runs well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I picked up the SP01C/40 this afternoon and I think I'm going to like this gun. Although, I'm wondering if it's a bad sign that it came with a bag with 3 extra power extractor springs and extra power FP springs. Hopefully, it's not a problem child. I know that I should just take it out and see what it will do right out of the box, but I gave it a good cleaning and then swapped in an extended FP, lighter spring and lifter spring. I also swapped the sights out for a set of Meprolites and lubed it. It came with a CZ custom target rear sight and an uninstalled FO front sight. I don't know what I'll do with those. Maybe I should keep my eyes open for another transitional.

I need to get it out to the range and run it a bit, then I'll install the rest of the spring package and do the internal polishing. I hope it runs well.

Keep us updated. I want to run this one when we gather again.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I mean "REALLY" liked.

That is freaking hilarious. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I've heard this model can be very finicky. You will probably have to add extra strength springs to any magazines you add.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom