Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Spent a little over 5 hours doing my first full polishing job on a CZ that was unmolested. The P-01 has CGW parts in it, but is a hammer and disconnector away from being fully done up. I don't have the funds right now for those so I decided to go ahead and do the polishing since it was something I wanted to do this winter anyways. Took my time and did it right. Disassembled my first decocker sear cage and went back together with success. It paid off really well. This gun had the worst trigger of the bunch, but it also had nothing done to it and has the lowest miles on it so I couldn't expect much. The slide is like butter now, trigger is so much smoother. This is the 3rd CZ I've been deeply into within the last week or two and I'm enjoying it more every time. Really learning the inner workings is something I've wanted for awhile. I can't wait to do the SP-01, it's the last one needing some lovin. This will get me by for awhile until I can get some funds saved up to do hammers and disconnectors in them, except Shiny as it's already fully done up.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Spent a little over 5 hours doing my first full polishing job on a CZ that was unmolested. The P-01 has CGW parts in it, but is a hammer and disconnector away from being fully done up. I don't have the funds right now for those so I decided to go ahead and do the polishing since it was something I wanted to do this winter anyways. Took my time and did it right. Disassembled my first decocker sear cage and went back together with success. It paid off really well. This gun had the worst trigger of the bunch, but it also had nothing done to it and has the lowest miles on it so I couldn't expect much. The slide is like butter now, trigger is so much smoother. This is the 3rd CZ I've been deeply into within the last week or two and I'm enjoying it more every time. Really learning the inner workings is something I've wanted for awhile. I can't wait to do the SP-01, it's the last one needing some lovin. This will get me by for awhile until I can get some funds saved up to do hammers and disconnectors in them, except Shiny as it's already fully done up.
    Congrats.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Bravo.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm starting to understand what BA means when he talks about how all his CZ's are different. Because, quite honestly I didn't quite get it, but now I'm starting to see a glimpse of that thought process. I only have the 4, but they each offer something different that stands out to me. I'm really enjoying the diversity.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm starting to understand what BA means when he talks about how all his CZ's are different. Because, quite honestly I didn't quite get it, but now I'm starting to see a glimpse of that thought process. I only have the 4, but they each offer something different that stands out to me. I'm really enjoying the diversity.

;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Rusty, we need to make a range trip today. I'm jonesing for some gunpowder therapy. I got some CZs to shoot and I'm damn excited about it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty, we need to make a range trip today. I'm jonesing for some gunpowder therapy. I got some CZs to shoot and I'm damn excited about it.
    When you thinkin? We also need to have our "meeting" today. I have some family coming over for lunch, not sure how long they'll be here. So morning or late afternoon would work best.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When you thinkin? We also need to have our "meeting" today. I have some family coming over for lunch, not sure how long they'll be here. So morning or late afternoon would work best.
    Morning won't work, we're going out for breakfast. Sounds like later this afternoon would work.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning to all, T-Dogg you and Rusty have fun shooting your new tuned CZs. The Wizard performed surgery on my 97 yesterday and like always said it turned out awesome. Everybody have a great Sunday!psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom