• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Have a good trip Rusty, will get up with you when you get back... Sorry CM, Henri is getting Rusty's RO....
    :rockwoot:

Still on the road, my plan to take US 30 out didn't pan out, we made it to Joliet before the heat started getting to us. Needed to get some air moving through the car. Hopped on 80 and we are about an hour out yet.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I finally got a chance to shoot the P09 I picked up off of BA last week. I really like this pistol. Really, really like it. It does not feel like a .40 at all and is a breeze to do double taps with. I think I've found my new carry pistol for when I venture into the city.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I finally got a chance to shoot the P09 I picked up off of BA last week. I really like this pistol. Really, really like it. It does not feel like a .40 at all and is a breeze to do double taps with. I think I've found my new carry pistol for when I venture into the city.

I shot that 40 at the meetup. I would agree that the P09 platform controls the bark of that round very well and makes it very enjoyable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom