T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    2 words.....Chiro.....Practor.
    Went today after the pain got worse than yesterday. Looks like a pinched nerve, they took x-rays, and are having me come back on Thursday. She mentioned degenerative disc disease, which scares me as my Dad had that and required surgery. My movement is very limited right now and it's driving me insane, I don't sit still very well for long.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Too much going on out in the big scary.

I did dismantle my new operator and hand it off to Allen for that Black on Brown 2 tone treatment.

I've been thinking of doing something similar with my Kimber Compact. Carry cuts, burnt bronze with polished flats and maybe a upper rib, then fresh internals and a new grip safety, and it would be a great carry gun. Or, I could just sell it as is since I carry the CCO now when carrying a 1911.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I didn't figure you for a cannibal.

Zombie, perhaps? And I thought it was Dr. Parker's rootin' tootin' two ball solution.
    Good for your eyes, good for your skin, good for your teeth, good for your nails, good for what ails ya.
    High in protein, low in calories, and guaranteed to cure headaches. Can be injected or taken orally. . .

I could go on.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee: :coffee:

Need a second cup this morning. :):

I still have not had a chance to shoot the P09 I picked up from BA last week, and it's killing me to wait. Maybe today will be the day if I can get out to MCFG after work. Much to do, little time to do it in though. Among all the other things that are nice about that gun, are the stock sights. They are CZs glow in the dark variety and will eventually be replaced by a set of night sights, but they do hold light really well given what they are. I shined an LED flashlight on them before bed last night and checked on them when I got up this morning and, while dim, they still were glowing. That takes some of the pressure to replace them off.'

On an unrelated note, I spent a good part of last night helping a friend replace the fuel pump on a '66 Mercedes W110. I'd love to own one of those some day. He has 3 of them at the moment and the goal is to get the silver one running before it gets sent out for paint and interior work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom