Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Thanks to ChrisK for letting me know that the belt slide holster for the Phantom works well with the P01. I should have thought of that but it didn't even cross my mind. The P01 is a great shooter but was not in the carry rotation because, as P01 owners know, it can be difficult to find a decent carry holster for one. So, I have been carrying the P01 while the alloy compact is disassembled waiting to be cerakoted. Lately I have been appreciating the benefits of a lighter gun for carry. But, I traded away the PCR to get my old 75B back. So, with the alloy compact laid up I have been a bit short on the lightweight carry guns. Problem solved, thanks Chris.

Just paying you back for all the info you have passed to all of us...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning again everyone!

I got the daughter and spouse up early so they could walk the beach. Last day here as we roll north tomorrow morning.

That was my favorite part of vacation. The beach early in the morning is my favorite place to be, apart from the shooting bays at MCFG. Both have the ability to remove an incredible amount of stress relatively quickly. Both are best enjoyed early before other people start crowding in too.

Have a safe trip home CM.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Heads up for the CZickos. JM Custom is having a 15% off this weekend. One of the only good holster companies that makes holsters for some of the CZ models. Looks like my SP-01 is finally getting a nice OWB. I really like the one I've got for the PPQ, so I ordered exactly the same for the SP-01. Coupon code "AMERICA"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know CM, there's cure for that. You just need to find a nickel 97B to keep it company. Or, maybe a stainless 75B.

Not a fan of the 75 platform.
    Just does not blow my skirt up.
    I have ran several very very nice 75's and yes, accurate and sweet to run but they remind me of the Browning High Power and I never liked the look.
    I know, Blasphemy.
    Now a stainless 97 might be cause to get aroused.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Got the new roller put in the P09/40. Not sure why it has a 13# mainspring. Probably need to put an 11.5# in it and see what's what. I like the gun and how it handles I would just like the trigger to be a little closer to the P09/9.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom