Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    P-01 shot great today and didn't miss a beat. However, I hate the factory black overly curved trigger, it dug into me pretty good, so that will for sure be getting replaced with a 97 trigger (which worked out great on my SP-01). Accuracy was on par with other CZs I've owned or currently own, nothing new there for anybody.

I also shot my friend's FN Hi Power and was amazed. It's one of those guns that is so hard to miss the target with.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I do miss my old Hi Power. Mine was an Argentinian FM, and while the finish was rough, it was a great shooter. One of these days, I need to make a list of the guns that I regret selling. On second thought, maybe I don't. That would not be helpful to the desire to reduce the collection down to just what I want. If I was Ok letting them go once, I'd just do the same thing again after rebuying them.

I did order a supressor for the 300BO AR pistol today. I went with a Lane threaded dedicated can. I should have the serial number in a couple of weeks and will begin the paperwork and wait then. While waiting on the stamp, I'll do the folding stock mod and maybe removable barrel mod too. This should prove to be interesting when done.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    P-01 shot great today and didn't miss a beat. However, I hate the factory black overly curved trigger, it dug into me pretty good, so that will for sure be getting replaced with a 97 trigger (which worked out great on my SP-01). Accuracy was on par with other CZs I've owned or currently own, nothing new there for anybody.
    Good to hear. :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I do miss my old Hi Power. Mine was an Argentinian FM, and while the finish was rough, it was a great shooter. One of these days, I need to make a list of the guns that I regret selling. On second thought, maybe I don't. That would not be helpful to the desire to reduce the collection down to just what I want. If I was Ok letting them go once, I'd just do the same thing again after rebuying them.

I did order a supressor for the 300BO AR pistol today. I went with a Lane threaded dedicated can. I should have the serial number in a couple of weeks and will begin the paperwork and wait then. While waiting on the stamp, I'll do the folding stock mod and maybe removable barrel mod too. This should prove to be interesting when done.

His FN is an older version with an internal extractor and nice wood grips. It's in great shape and shoots like a dream.

He also has the FM version that is in nice shape also, but doesn't shoot as well the FN version.

It would be a range only toy for me at this point, but I'm not looking to add one anyways.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'll finally be able to give my P-01 a workout on Wednesday. Excited to shoot it for the first time. If it shoots anywhere near as good as it looks, I'll be very happy!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll finally be able to give my P-01 a workout on Wednesday. Excited to shoot it for the first time. If it shoots anywhere near as good as it looks, I'll be very happy!

It might be a tad stiff and grumpy at 1st.
    The more rounds you send through it the smoother the tend to get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom