Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I came to the sad realization that there is no Bruin in my immediate future. When I added up the cost of the P01, Pro kit, the sets of VZ grips and other stuff, I realized that I spent the gun budget way down below Bruin territory. Oh well, it's been fun to catch up on some other things. There are still some projects that need addressed though, like that 75A with the missing sight. There is also the refinish of the Kimber. That gun would look good in burnt bronze with carry cuts and polished flats on the slide. Add an EGW ignition kit and it might just turn into a nice little 1911.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    IMG_20160622_175614446_zpsisdu1lid.jpg

Having troubles with my pictures today... Anyways my CZ 75 compact got lonely. The CZ 75 D compact PCR is my new favorite. Loved shooting it today! With the aluminum alloy frame the decreased weight is quite noticeable. Fully loaded it feels about the same as the steel frame empty and no mag. You guys were right. You can't buy just 1. LOL

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    IMG_20160622_175614446_zpsisdu1lid.jpg

Having troubles with my pictures today... Anyways my CZ 75 compact got lonely. The CZ 75 D compact PCR is my new favorite. Loved shooting it today! With the aluminum alloy frame the decreased weight is quite noticeable. Fully loaded it feels about the same as the steel frame empty and no mag. You guys were right. You can't buy just 1. LOL

Nice family you have there. The compacts are among my favorites to shoot. I just picked up a P01 and really like the feel the aluminum frame gives the gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yes CGW. I've got a 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14lb. Hammer spring is 11.5lb if that makes difference.

It looks like the stock spring is 16lbs for 9mm and .40. I'd start with the 14# and work down until you have cycle issues.

Edit: Also, pay attention to the ejection distance. If you are launching brass over 8 to 10 feet, you might want to go a bit higher with the recoil spring.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Nice family you have there. The compacts are among my favorites to shoot. I just picked up a P01 and really like the feel the aluminum frame gives the gun.
    Thanks. It carries really well. I found a couple holsters I really like and a bunch of spare mags. I really like the 16 round mags I bought from Greg Cote. It almost feels as good as a Hi-Power in my hand. :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Has anybody owned/shot a P-01 and did not like it? I don't see them for sale "used" very often, seems like most people keep them. I think there's something to that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom