• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It worked!! I wanted to see if this would get the CZechmate to run with the compensator installed (standard pressure 9mm wont even move the slide with the comp on). Currently waiting on new brass, and powder to follow CZ's suggestions as to how to load 9mm Major their recipe is

124gr extra thick plated 9mm
    New Brass
    CCI Primers
    6.8 grains of Winchester AutoComp powder

This concoction should push the 124gr projectile at around 1400FPS so it makes major power factor and really gets the comp running so it will shoot nice and flat. You want to use either new or once fired brass with 9mm Major as it has a habit of blowing the back of the cases out once the brass has been stressed apparently.

ZrC4pgyh.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It worked!! I wanted to see if this would get the CZechmate to run with the compensator installed (standard pressure 9mm wont even move the slide with the comp on). Currently waiting on new brass, and powder to follow CZ's suggestions as to how to load 9mm Major their recipe is

New Brass
    CCI Primers

This concoction should push the 124gr projectile at around 1400FPS so it makes major power factor and really gets the comp running so it will shoot nice and flat. You want to use either new or once fired brass with 9mm Major as it has a habit of blowing the back of the cases out once the brass has been stressed apparently.

ZrC4pgyh.jpg

Very cool! :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

New Brass
    CCI Primers

ZrC4pgyh.jpg

Impressive.
    Do you like the C-More

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I like it, allot better than a slide mounted RMR because the C-More stays still allows for some really fast follow up shots and transitions.

I have both. I like both as each has an advantage. I like the RMR as it is closer to the bore center. I like the C-More for the reason you stated.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He said earlier that he had to liquidate a couple to cover some bills. I know the feeling well. I think he is selling his SP01 Tactical as well. Not sure.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He said earlier that he had to liquidate a couple to cover some bills. I know the feeling well. I think he is selling his SP01 Tactical as well. Not sure.

Yep, SP-01 is going to RWS tomorrow. 40P is also on the block. Hate to get rid of these fantastic guns, but the wife is currently trying to start her own business and we've been a couple months without a second income. Starting to feel the pinch a bit unfortunately. Hopefully she'll be able to get some cash flowing in soon and I'll be back to buying guns like mad again :)

Yep.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yep, SP-01 is going to RWS tomorrow. 40P is also on the block. Hate to get rid of these fantastic guns, but the wife is currently trying to start her own business and we've been a couple months without a second income. Starting to feel the pinch a bit unfortunately. Hopefully she'll be able to get some cash flowing in soon and I'll be back to buying guns like mad again :)

Yep.

Here's hoping that cash is flowing in soon. What's her business, if you don't mind my asking?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've decided I must wait on anymore CZs right now. Need to focus on getting a 22 pistol, which is the next purchase and then just dive bomb into gathering ammo.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm glad you could keep the SP01 in the family.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am so torn about selling the P09 in .40. I could really use the cash for other projects and ammo but I don't seem to be able to actually list it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom