Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Today I need to organize my guns and make a final decision on what I want to keep. I really want a nice J-frame snubby, so something has to go. I think it will be the RAMI-P.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I really want Tom's 40P. But, I also want parts for the two milsurps I have, a rare version of a compact CZ that is listed on GB and I am down to just over 3k rounds of 9mm. Too many things I want and not near enough money. So, things are pretty normal around here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

Here's hoping that cash is flowing in soon. What's her business, if you don't mind my asking?

Marketing and sales. Basically helping small businesses with their branding efforts.

I'm glad you could keep the SP01 in the family.

Yeah, I'd been kicking myself for buying it, even though I really want to keep it. I saw RWS post that he was thinking of one and it just clicked. Meeting him at PB this morning so he can put some rounds through it to see if it's what he wants. I'm pretty comfortable saying it will be, but if not, I'll be posting in here first before listing it.

I really want Tom's 40P. But, I also want parts for the two milsurps I have, a rare version of a compact CZ that is listed on GB and I am down to just over 3k rounds of 9mm. Too many things I want and not near enough money. So, things are pretty normal around here.

I really want Tom's 40P as well, but I want to pay down one of our credit cards worse... :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I want it but unless you would take the P09 in 40 as a straight trade, I can't get it.

Unfortunately I can't, as I really need the cash. Makes me sad because I'd love for it to go to you, but my two choices right now are to sell a couple guns and pay down my credit card, or buy a Sig P226 Legion SAO. One is being financially responsible and the other is catching the Sig-ness. Both take money :(

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    BTW, in case you forgot, that P-09 in fotay used to be mine... :):

"I know that you're going with another guy...
    I don't care cause I love you baby that's no lie.
    I love you more than I did when you were mine..."

[video=youtube;54TSwl1R-T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54TSwl1R-T4[/video]

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So I'm not the only one with a list full of expensive goodies? And also looking at their inventory of what can be sold to buy those goodies? Okay good, I was starting to think it was just me. :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So I'm not the only one with a list full of expensive goodies? And also looking at their inventory of what can be sold to buy those goodies? Okay good, I was starting to think it was just me. :)
    Actually that club has been meeting for quite some time. Welcome aboard. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm starting to think about moving the P320 to help fund the railed 1911/CZ97. I have a list of about $750 in various goodies, plus the handgun purchase would set me back another $700 - $900. Yup, just another day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom