Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What is a good replacement grip for a CZ SP-01? I put the rubber grip panels on my 97 and like those pretty well. Perhaps I should do the same for the SP-01. What do you folks have on yours?

These are a set of Hyena Brown VZs on my OD green P01. I liked what Tom's looked like enough that I replicated it exactly, right down to using Tom's grips.

This is the OD green VZs on my black 75B Compact.

Here's a set of VZs on my stainless gun, but to be honest, I don't remember the color.

I've become a big fan of the VZ grips and am probably going to order a set for my most recent pre-B gun. I don't know what color yet though, but need to make my mind up while they are having the 20% off sale for fathers's day.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man Tim, you really make me miss those grips! :):

I really wish I'd enjoyed how they felt while shooting, as I would have loved to have kept them on. Instead I'm back to stock :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I was just wondering something. How would this have gone if you would have found the problem at the shop before you did the paper work?
    I would have rejected it and they would have sent another, at no additional cost to me. But since I was an idiot and poorly inspected it, accepted the transfer, and now it will cost me more money either way I go. Believe me, I kicked my own ass about three thousand times for my stupidity over my ignorance on this one. :wallbash:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have only ordered from Bud's once. It was a Ruger SR9c and I was in a hurry at the FFL and didn't see some large gouges in the frame by the rear sight. It was like somebody took a punch and hammer to it trying to get the sights in. Thankfully it was a new gun so Ruger took care of it for me but Bud's was no help at all. It's hard to get mad at them because they are very up front about their return policy, I just don't like the policy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have only ordered from Bud's once. It was a Ruger SR9c and I was in a hurry at the FFL and didn't see some large gouges in the frame by the rear sight. It was like somebody took a punch and hammer to it trying to get the sights in. Thankfully it was a new gun so Ruger took care of it for me but Bud's was no help at all. It's hard to get mad at them because they are very up front about their return policy, I just don't like the policy.

Another reason I do not buy sight unseen.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Another reason I do not buy sight unseen.

I'd like to say I won't buy one online again, but sometimes there are just great deals. You can bet if I ever buy online I won't be in a hurry to complete the transfer and will give it a thorough going over. I definitely prefer to be able to do all of that before the sale though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    What I want isn't available locally. So, I can either buy something else, yeah right, or buy online. I have made many, many online purchases. I've only regretted one and that was the Beauty. But her issues weren't apparent to the naked eye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom