• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well I WAS just going to go to Tim's in Westfield to check out gun shops around me. I WAS going to wait for the Omega version. I obviously have little self control because look what followed me home.

Yeah Baby! Funny how guns just to seem to follow us home sometimes... :whistle:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just got off the phone with Buds. They will charge $25 for me to ship the gun back to them through the FFL that I used. They will not accept if I ship it myself. They would then offer me a refund or exchange. If I exchange for another firearm, I will then have another 4473 form to fill out and another transfer fee of $20.

Morning folks! :coffee:

Man, that sucks Travis. I would have thought Buds would have stood behind the gun better than that.

I know there are a lot of happy Buds customers out there. I have bought guns online several times (from other sources). All but once I have been disappointed, walking away with singed fingers. I so much prefer to buy a gun when I can handle if first. I hear good stories about Buds and more than a few bad stories. This keeps me from ordering from Buds as they seem to be a crap shoot with customer service.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Well I WAS just going to go to Tim's in Westfield to check out gun shops around me. I WAS going to wait for the Omega version. I obviously have little self control because look what followed me home.

I know there are a lot of happy Buds customers out there. I have bought guns online several times (from other sources). All but once I have been disappointed, walking away with singed fingers. I so much prefer to buy a gun when I can handle if first. I hear good stories about Buds and more than a few bad stories. This keeps me from ordering from Buds as they seem to be a crap shoot with customer service.

That's pretty sweet! Are you going to Cajunize it or run it for a while as is? I just ordered the Pro package for mine despite having it for over a week and still not shooting it yet.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Just got off the phone with Buds. They will charge $25 for me to ship the gun back to them through the FFL that I used. They will not accept if I ship it myself. They would then offer me a refund or exchange. If I exchange for another firearm, I will then have another 4473 form to fill out and another transfer fee of $20.

I was just wondering something. How would this have gone if you would have found the problem at the shop before you did the paper work?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    That's pretty sweet! Are you going to Cajunize it or run it for a while as is? I just ordered the Pro package for mine despite having it for over a week and still not shooting it yet.

I go back and forth on that. I'm guessing I'll probably get the pro package eventually but will just leave it as is for a while. My first purchase will be some of the VZ grips. I saw somebody post one up in here that looked SWEET with some of the VZ grips and I have to have them!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That is what I would have thought Rusty. So taking the 6 year old with him is costing him a few bucks. Live and learn. But, I would still send it back.
    That sweet little innocent girl had nothing to do with that fact that he's blind! :p

I'd opt for the other option, write it off as a lesson. Let Allen tackle the repair and rock that beach up and down the coast.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    What is a good replacement grip for a CZ SP-01? I put the rubber grip panels on my 97 and like those pretty well. Perhaps I should do the same for the SP-01. What do you folks have on yours?

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    That sweet little innocent girl had nothing to do with that fact that he's blind! :p

I'd opt for the other option, write it off as a lesson. Let Allen tackle the repair and rock that beach up and down the coast.

His little girl was just being a 6 year old!
    I'm going to stick to send it back. Fixed, he would have a gun that he would never feel right about selling. Not bad as long as he woanted to keep it forever.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    His little girl was just being a 6 year old!
    I'm going to stick to send it back. Fixed, he would have a gun that he would never feel right about selling. Not bad as long as he woanted to keep it forever.
    He's not the type to keep anything forever. If fixed, this one will end up in this group if/when he decides to sell it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I've been absolutely blessed in my experience with online vendors. Every one has been fantastic and I've bought a LOT of guns online :)

I go back and forth on that. I'm guessing I'll probably get the pro package eventually but will just leave it as is for a while. My first purchase will be some of the VZ grips. I saw somebody post one up in here that looked SWEET with some of the VZ grips and I have to have them!

That was me and 88 I believe. You're welcome... :):

What is a good replacement grip for a CZ SP-01? I put the rubber grip panels on my 97 and like those pretty well. Perhaps I should do the same for the SP-01. What do you folks have on yours?

I loved the look of the VZ grips on my P-01, but liked the feel of the stock rubber better. Not sure if the SP-01 would be any different. I had planned to pick up some VZ Frag grips in the cherry cola color to try them out, but sold my SP-01 Tactical as I'd over-extended myself a bit :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom