Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I guess today is sleeping in day. ;)

I never seem to get the memos.

I was shocked that I actually did sleep in today. First time in years :yesway:

I always have three HD guns. They are in specific spots and ready to go all the time. I will occasionally rotate one in. It just occurred to me that all three, at present, are polymer guns. This wasn't by design. Funny how things work out. I only have four polymer guns and it seems funny to me that three of them are now in those spots.

That is a bit ironic. I have three poly guns in the house, my Shield, the Wife's Shield and the Wife's G19. That's all the poly guns I want or need... :):

I have 2 more stash guns for the house I want to acquire. Not in a hurry though. I carry at home about 75% of the time. Just have a few more places to have something ready. It just makes it trickier with kids around. I like the Gun vault safes for this.

I'm lucky my kids are grown and out of the house. Like you, I carry around the house a lot, but just as often I have the gun on the end table or desk next to me. Not having any kids around helps in that regard.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Speaking of stash guns....

My cousin dropped off his G43 for me to take to Charlie for some upgrading. He came from the Italian fest downtown Indy, so he brought his Mom and Dad. His Mother was shocked that I not only had more than one gun but 3 guns in the living room. Two of which were hidden and one on me. I then told her that I had guns stashed all over the house upstairs and downstairs. I thought her head would explode. I am not kidding she was visibly shaken. People that ignore the world around them are shocked that others actually prepare for the worst. I am sure most of you have guns stashed around the house, just in case.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

My cousin dropped off his G43 for me to take to Charlie for some upgrading. He came from the Italian fest downtown Indy, so he brought his Mom and Dad. His Mother was shocked that I not only had more than one gun but 3 guns in the living room. Two of which were hidden and one on me. I then told her that I had guns stashed all over the house upstairs and downstairs. I thought her head would explode. I am not kidding she was visibly shaken. People that ignore the world around them are shocked that others actually prepare for the worst. I am sure most of you have guns stashed around the house, just in case.

It's always interesting to watch reality sink in.

I was pretty impressed shooting a buddy's new to him G43 yesterday. As much as I'm not a G**** fan, it was a nice little gun. I was about as accurate with it as I was the P229 Legion we were also shooting yesterday. Pretty impressive.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, my range membership with Point Blank is up on the 15th, so I'm gonna head over to the Greenwood location and do some more breaking in for my new Sig and the wife's new Shield :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Us? :dunno:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well, my range membership with Point Blank is up on the 15th, so I'm gonna head over to the Greenwood location and do some more breaking in for my new Sig and the wife's new Shield :D

This reminds me, anyone have any idea when Beech Grove Range will reopen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom