Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, so I spent much of Friday trying to talk someone into buying the CZ Compact on GB that needed a few parts. My efforts did bear fruit but not exactly as I intended. The knucklehead that I finally talked into buying it was me. :ugh: I guess you guys can start the intervention anytime now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I always have three HD guns. They are in specific spots and ready to go all the time. I will occasionally rotate one in. It just occurred to me that all three, at present, are polymer guns. This wasn't by design. Funny how things work out. I only have four polymer guns and it seems funny to me that three of them are now in those spots.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning BA. :coffee:

I looked at that Compact needing parts on GB quite a bit. I'm not in the market for a compact right now, if I was it would be a P-01. I don't blame you one bit for jumping on it, it has serious potential for a smoking deal.

I do find it interesting that you have that much polymer now, its funny how things work out, and how our tastes/opinions change over time.

The next handgun on my list is either a metal framed 40 (I know the nickel one on GB is perfect) or a pocket 380 (for lazy days around the house and as a BUG).

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning BA and T-Dogg, I live just outside of the city in a fairly no or low crime area. Therefore a Glock 19 serves as my nightstand gun, if someone did break in the home I would be sick to loose one of my CZs or other 1,000 plus dollar gun. Oh and also I have Ruger my 80lb Boxer that is home protection trained and tends to be very aggressive.:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA. :coffee:

I looked at that Compact needing parts on GB quite a bit. I'm not in the market for a compact right now, if I was it would be a P-01. I don't blame you one bit for jumping on it, it has serious potential for a smoking deal.

I do find it interesting that you have that much polymer now, its funny how things work out, and how our tastes/opinions change over time.

The next handgun on my list is either a metal framed 40 (I know the nickel one on GB is perfect) or a pocket 380 (for lazy days around the house and as a BUG).
    They have surplus CZ 83s on GB. They are double stack so you get 13, I think. Would probably clean up pretty nice.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :coffee:Good morning BA and T-Dogg, I live just outside of the city in a fairly no or low crime area. Therefore a Glock 19 serves as my nightstand gun, if someone did break in the home I would be sick to loose one of my CZs or other 1,000 plus dollar gun. Oh and also I have Ruger my 80lb Boxer that is home protection trained and tends to be very aggressive.:lmfao:
    I live in a very low crime area, also. But, I have to have something to justify all these guns. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have 2 more stash guns for the house I want to acquire. Not in a hurry though. I carry at home about 75% of the time. Just have a few more places to have something ready. It just makes it trickier with kids around. I like the Gun vault safes for this.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have 2 more stash guns for the house I want to acquire. Not in a hurry though. I carry at home about 75% of the time. Just have a few more places to have something ready. It just makes it trickier with kids around. I like the Gun vault safes for this.
    Yes, you have to be very careful with kids around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom