Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm counting 4 different frame types in that photo. Steel safety, steel decocker, aluminum safety and aluminum decocker. That's certainly a nice group though. I think I need to work on my compact collection. Right now, it's only the compact and 40P. An Omega P01 would round that out nicely.

There are three different frame designs, not considering the material composition. I just find it fascinating.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

On a personal happy note, the scale said 171 lbs this morning when I jumped on it. Plus, by BP is running around 122/77 lately pretty consistently. That's down from 198 lbs and a BP of 177/97 back in February when I had the stroke. The eye is still messed up, but it's getting better, so I'm feeling pretty happy right now.
    I had no idea. Sorry to hear of it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Getting ready for the loadout...

IMG_0634_zps2qoxktzn.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, mags and bags are loaded and ready to go. I have 400 rounds of 9mm, 120 rounds of .40, 200 rounds of .45 ready to go and will probably stick a case of 9mm in the car, "just in case"... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Holy Mother man......I had no idea you stroked out.

I was lucky since it was not only a very minor one, but the clot took the route into my eye instead of brain. In fact, I looked at it as a wake up call to stop saying "I need to..." and instead say "I am..." with all of the health related stuff I had been putting off.

I'm planning on bringing 500 rounds of 9mm and 200 of .45. If I get the 9mm done early, I may add a bit to the .45 stash. I'm also low on .40 and may work on that for a bit, but since my son still has the 40P, I probably won't be bringing much, if any .40 along.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I got my night sights and ss guide rod installed on the 97. Also modified a Safariland paddle holster for a SP-01 to fit the 97. Took about 5-10 minutes with some heat in the right places.

Got hogue grips put on the SP-01 and installed a 97 trigger in it as well. It moves the trigger slightly forward but the contour is much more pleasant to the trigger finger. That feels like aces in the hand now.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I did some work to the rat rod 75 this afternoon. Got the rear sight drifted and the front sight painted orange for you old farts. Also swapped an 85c trigger in my RAMI, so much better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom