Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Thanks guys...She was an Air Force and Navy Vet..The VA did her no favors. VA cardiologist just pushed pills and would not do a cath. She had a bad blockage...

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks guys...She was an Air Force and Navy Vet..The VA did her no favors. VA cardiologist just pushed pills and would not do a cath. She had a bad blockage...

Man, I hate to hear of stories where our vets are not given at least as good of care by the VA as they would get on the outside.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Man, I hate to hear of stories where our vets are not given at least as good of care by the VA as they would get on the outside.

This could be stopped if we all cared as much as those Pi$$ed off about the darn gorilla.

I don't want to go off in a tangent away from CZ's. But I will say one thing. The VA hospital in Indianapolis does a pretty good job with what they have to work with. The problem is they are overwhelmed. The Obama administration is more concerned with diverting tax monies to fund mulim "refugees" and illegal aliens than military personnel that have served their country. In short, IMHO the problem is not so much the VA as the money handlers above them. That is all I am going to say.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't want to go off in a tangent away from CZ's. But I will say one thing. The VA hospital in Indianapolis does a pretty good job with what they have to work with. The problem is they are overwhelmed. The Obama administration is more concerned with diverting tax monies to fund mulim "refugees" and illegal aliens than military personnel that have served their country. In short, IMHO the problem is not so much the VA as the money handlers above them. That is all I am going to say.

Makes perfect sense.
    Sorry for the diversion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :woot:................

I just got my Mag up-grade parts in the mail.
    Gram springs/followers for the "Stoopid" STI mags I paid way to freaking much for that do not work.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Had it for quite a while, I just keep forgetting this thread exists. Need to finish the cajunization, though from the love The Wizard put on it, you'd swear it was already done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom