Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Up early trying to break my normal cycle of laziness. Heading to the gym in 30 minutes. Why the hell do I have a P-01 and a 75 in .40 on the brain lately?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Shooting my 75B in .40 is not going to ease your pain, I'm afraid.
    Agreed. It would help me decide if getting back into .40 is gonna be worth it or not. I've been thinking about adding a couple more stash guns around the house, that could be one of them. I was also looking at those surplus guns on GunBroker last night. I don't know if I could ever fully warm up to the idea of having one. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Agreed. It would help me decide if getting back into .40 is gonna be worth it or not. I've been thinking about adding a couple more stash guns around the house, that could be one of them. I was also looking at those surplus guns on GunBroker last night. I don't know if I could ever fully warm up to the idea of having one. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist.
    I am driving down to Indy this afternoon to pick up my surplus 85. AllenM cerakoted it and I need to get it to the Wizard. Although it does add to the expense I think it will be very nice to have this gun refinished and in pristine condition with all of the Cajun goodies. I will probably take a picture of the refinished slide and frame when I finally get it home.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The question now is whether to get this one cerakoted or leave it alone. The Wizard is just finishing this one up. I should have it today or tomorrow. The cerakote decision will be down the road a ways.

pix861282351_zps0ouflmix.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

:coffee: Up early trying to break my normal cycle of laziness. Heading to the gym in 30 minutes. Why the hell do I have a P-01 and a 75 in .40 on the brain lately?

Sorry DOGG, I know this won't help :D

CZs_zpsjydkp7xg.jpg

Since I may be headed south after work I think I will take the Barking Dog with me today.

What time will you be down this afternoon?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If I come down today it will be right after work. I get off at 2:30.

Ah bummer. I was gonna try to meet you and see if I could have you take my 75B up to Losey to have the new TFX sights put on and buy you a burger, but I don't get off until a couple hours later :( I'll just have to make my way North soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ah bummer. I was gonna try to meet you and see if I could have you take my 75B up to Losey to have the new TFX sights put on and buy you a burger, but I don't get off until a couple hours later :( I'll just have to make my way North soon.

One of us could always come down and meet you halfway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom