Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I tried to put together a seminar on this at your request "But"..........there has to be a level of insanity in the mix I am nit so sure can be taught..........:)

I look at my pieces and can not see any of them moving to new homes in the foreseeable future save an AR or 2 if the Hildibeast (:nailbite:) is elected

That's the conclusion I came to on my guns. I have two great carry guns, one for cooler months and one for warmer months. I have a fantastic HD gun. Besides that, I have 5 other range guns that I couldn't see getting rid of. Oh, also my Franken-build AR. I'd love to get a Sig P226 SAO Legion, or a matte stainless 75B, or a SP-01, but I think I'm going to just enjoy what I have for a while and like BA says, just concentrate on ammo.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Working on my 3rd million.....you all know where the other 2 went right.

I have been ordering Mags/Ammo for the 2011......Holy heck man that is an expensive avenue to roll on.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I find myself missing my 75B Compact right now. My son 'borrowed' it last summer and it, along with my P238, has been gone since. I don't mind lending it out, but do miss shooting it. It's at that buttery smooth point where it's broken in like a good flannel shirt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I find myself missing my 75B Compact right now. My son 'borrowed' it last summer and it, along with my P238, has been gone since. I don't mind lending it out, but do miss shooting it. It's at that buttery smooth point where it's broken in like a good flannel shirt.

Kids.....what can you do.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I need to test fire my Rami (installed night sights) my 75B Australian (full Caunization and night sights) and the Witness 10mm (lighter springs, extended FP and improved guide rod)psyko

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :wavey:

I need to stop bringing projects home... It's like they find me and then won't stop talking to me until I buy them.... Had a rusty pre 1930's bicycle project follow me home last night... I guess I won't ever get bored on rainy days that way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to test fire my Rami (installed night sights) my 75B Australian (full Caunization and night sights) and the Witness 10mm (lighter springs, extended FP and improved guide rod)psyko

Have to test rune the new to me commander, the P-01 with the new Compensator and the NTM RO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom