Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's in the Jeep anyway... I'm not carrying it. So why not?

Also still debating whether I want to keep the polymer RAMI to carry or get something else. I can't find an affordable holster, and I'm afraid that once I get a holster and actually carry it, I may still think it's too bulky.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Good morning everyone. I see snow outside this morning. Not very motivating for the soul. Unless your sick in the head and actually enjoy that stuff.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It's in the Jeep anyway... I'm not carrying it. So why not?

Also still debating whether I want to keep the polymer RAMI to carry or get something else. I can't find an affordable holster, and I'm afraid that once I get a holster and actually carry it, I may still think it's too bulky.

Go for it Snap! There's nothing wrong with pink grips if they make you happy.

I tend to go through a similar process. Buy a gun, then a bit later, decide if I'm going to commit to it and get a good holster. While I had my Rami, I carried it in a Glock 26 holster and it fit quite well. But, I never did fully commit to the point of ordering a really nice Kramer OWB in horsehide. For me, that's like giving a gun an engagement ring. I've only made that commitment to my Compact 75B, 1911s and G23. I think I'm almost ready to order one for the 40P, but we'll see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom