Not a bad grip overall.......:lmfao:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Had fun at the range shooting with BA and my Wife!! She had a great time shooting her new Ruger Lite 22/45. She has been around me too much, wants the sights changed to fiber optic's already!! BA was putting multiple rounds in the same hole with his laserized P-09 & P-01. I did get the scope on my AR sighted. My 9mm carbine I'm still trying to find ammo that runs good in it:xmad:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had fun at the range shooting with BA and my Wife!! She had a great time shooting her new Ruger Lite 22/45. She has been around me too much, wants the sights changed to fiber optic's already!! BA was putting multiple rounds in the same hole with his laserized P-09 & P-01. I did get the scope on my AR sighted. My 9mm carbine I'm still trying to find ammo that runs good in it:xmad:

If that is giving you trouble we can get it worked out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks. I was able to control it, 2 ibprofin a Mountain Dew and sunglasses. Left me functional with a slight headache, not full blown.

Be careful with ibuprofen as it can contribute to high blood pressure. Be careful of acetaminophen too. It does not mix well with alcohol. In fact, just be plain old careful with what you put in your body. That is more true of Rusty than most others given the variety of things he seems like he may try to insert.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I really need to get my wife to the range more often.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Be careful with ibuprofen as it can contribute to high blood pressure. Be careful of acetaminophen too. It does not mix well with alcohol. In fact, just be plain old careful with what you put in your body. That is more true of Rusty than most others given the variety of things he seems like he may try to insert.
    Hmmmmm this sounds dirty. :dunno:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    A new guy at the LGS was pushing me to buy a gun. So, I brought out the Cajunized CZs. Now he is buying a gun. ;)

Gotta be honest... my younger brother recently picked up a PPQ M2 around the holidays, and I was smitten so much I got a PPQ M1 with the paddle-style magazine release. This trigger is INSANE for a striker-fired factory gun, and my longish fingers absolutely love the paddle release. And being a bit of an an OCD guy, I really appreciate the ambidextrous symmetry of this gun. It's a honey of a bulls-eye machine. I'm an OK shot, but very rarely can I pick up a brand-new gun and put a round through the same hole over and over again.

This almost has a "cajunized" trigger right out of the gate. No, it's not as good as what llh1956 has done to my 75B and P-01, but holy wow, is this a sweet trigger. The only drawback I can find on this gun is that it's plastic, but I'm not going to lie... it really is every bit the fantastic I've read about.

Walther%20PPQ%20M1_zpsy8xdd0ig.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Gotta be honest... my younger brother recently picked up a PPQ M2 around the holidays, and I was smitten so much I got a PPQ M1 with the paddle-style magazine release. This trigger is INSANE for a striker-fired factory gun, and my longish fingers absolutely love the paddle release. And being a bit of an an OCD guy, I really appreciate the ambidextrous symmetry of this gun. It's a honey of a bulls-eye machine. I'm an OK shot, but very rarely can I pick up a brand-new gun and put a round through the same hole over and over again.

This almost has a "cajunized" trigger right out of the gate. No, it's not as good as what llh1956 has done to my 75B and P-01, but holy wow, is this a sweet trigger. The only drawback I can find on this gun is that it's plastic, but I'm not going to lie... it really is every bit the fantastic I've read about.

Walther%20PPQ%20M1_zpsy8xdd0ig.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Ditto, just picked up my second PPQ M1, should not have sold my first one. Awesome factory trigger with great ergos! CZ

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Had a great time shooting with Mr. and Mrs. Wizard. I got both lasers sighted in and then realized they are set up for the wrong type of rail. So, I need to do some tweaking. No problem, it means another range trip.:yesway: Still having problems with the 75B/.40. Since the new bushing was put in it has lost carry status due to multiple malfunctions. I had three FTEs on the first mag last night and two on the last mag. Not sure what it causing it but I can't carry the gun until this gets sorted out. It's too bad because it had never had a problem before. Kind of puzzling. Anyway, the compact was as smooth as silk, like always. It's like putting on your favorite old slippers after not having worn them in quite a while. Some very badass slippers that is. Also, came home to find a case of 9mm on the porch. Pretty good day overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom