• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Studying my butt off to take and pass the CCNA Security exam and finishing up the papers for my Lit class. Yay... :(
    Well that's certainly doesn't describe my kind of fun, but if that's what you're into... :)

I'm headed to Ohio in the morning with my brother for a bicycle swap meet, try to do some shooting later in the afternoon. Sunday we might be headed to Michigan for another bicycle show and swap. Gonna be a busy one....

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anybody have any good plans for the weekend?

Let's see, tomorrow I get to move some furniture for my sister in the afternoon and on Sunday, I'll be digging out a planting bed in the front yard to make it bigger. If the weather's nice, I'll run the Fiat through the back roads and am also hoping to spend time welding the project car up in places.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, I also have to figure out if I want to add another project car to the driveway. I have a line on a 98 BMW 328 4dr with a bad transmission that I'm considering doing a 5 speed swap to. I already have most of what I would need and have done that job on a 5 series. Spaces are tighter in the 3 series, but the result would be a nice daily driver for the summer.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh, I also have to figure out if I want to add another project car to the driveway. I have a line on a 98 BMW 328 4dr with a bad transmission that I'm considering doing a 5 speed swap to. I already have most of what I would need and have done that job on a 5 series. Spaces are tighter in the 3 series, but the result would be a nice daily driver for the summer.
    I've found there is always enough room for new projects, but never enough money or time to finish the current ones......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom