wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ha.............:)

Map didn't help. Evidently at one point if we'd taken a fork we would have ended up with a 3 or 4 mile hike. We missed it and went another 10+ miles before another fork went up to the road. Luckily we had a friend of my wife with us, who knew someone who lives in Nashville who came and took me to the car. We came out several miles from where we parked and there was no way in hell I could have walked to it. We didn't have enough water, so we ran out about 2 hours before we go to the road. The guy brought us each a large bottle of water, so we took him out for dinner afterwards. Well worth it! :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:I used to have coon hounds and a couple times got turned around and lost in the woods at night, not fun!psyko

Luckily it was during the daytime, or it would have been a whole other story :)

Of course, with it being in the daytime, with no leaves on most of the trees, I'm dealing with some pretty severe sunburn :(

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning guys! I shot my new to me P-07 yesterday, it's a keeper. Just ordered the CGW Pro Package along with a straighter trigger. They should arrive this Thur or Friday:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom