Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dang, I now find my desire for a P07 ramping up significantly now. I've been enjoying shooting 9mm through the 75B and am warming to carrying a 9mm even. I have no desire to get back into the G19s again and with a P07, would have no need to either.

I need to start saving pennies again.

There was a sweet P07 in FDE at one of the LGS last week. It was made in 2016, but being sold as used for $409. I fondled it and was quickly reminded how great those feel in the hand.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I could see myself picking up a 97 later this year. I've gotten over the "only 10rds" thing with my Sig P320 so it won't matter for the CZ either. It would be a stash gun somewhere in the house and range toy so capacity wouldn't be a big deal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I could see myself picking up a 97 later this year. I've gotten over the "only 10rds" thing with my Sig P320 so it won't matter for the CZ either. It would be a stash gun somewhere in the house and range toy so capacity wouldn't be a big deal.

Have you shot any of our 97's. They are some of the most accurate pieces I have shot outside my 1911's. Even better tan a few of them.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Have you shot any of our 97's. They are some of the most accurate pieces I have shot outside my 1911's. Even better tan a few of them.

Yes I've shot several of your guys. They're the reason I want one. I remember BA had a nice one last year, I'm sure it's changed hands like 4 times since then though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes I've shot several of your guys. They're the reason I want one. I remember BA had a nice one last year, I'm sure it's changed hands like 4 times since then though.

Nope. He still has it I think. He had one I coerced him out of and I got him into the blued one he now owns.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hmmmm if only I had a 22 pistol and maybe a takedown 22 rifle..... Make a nice little car kit for after work stress relief.... Oh wait, I had both of those at one point last year.......... :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom