Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been a very busy day today.
    Started as an HVAC tech.
    Switched over to carpentry.
    Jumped to being a gunsmith.
    Then got the news we lost a good soul and another is in jeopardy of being lost. Much consoling to be done.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Started as an HVAC tech.
    Then got the news we lost a good soul and another is in jeopardy of being lost. Much consoling to be done.
    It saddens me to hear this Tim. You have our support brother.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Started as an HVAC tech.

Sorry to hear this man. Prayers sent.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Good day to be alive and still be able to complain and do something about how wrong this country is becoming. There is a chance in a few months we will no longer have any rights. Ha ha, there stick that in your good morning. Sorry I did not get much sleep last night.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good day to be alive and still be able to complain and do something about how wrong this country is becoming. There is a chance in a few months we will no longer have any rights. Ha ha, there stick that in your good morning. Sorry I did not get much sleep last night.
    I'm not losing my rights. Don't care what I have to do to ensure that..... And good morning to you, now take a nap!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Try a 4 hour and 45 minute hike out in the woods with no leaves on the trees for shade and not enough water. I've slept 9 or 10 hours the last couple of nights each, which is very unusual for me. Still exhausted... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

We really are at the crossroads for the future of this country.

On a happy note, we've made it through another winter and have a nice warm spring day to enjoy today, even if it's not going to be sunny. The only downside to the winter ending is that longer days and warm temps make it much more difficult to get my backside down to the reloading bench for any length of time. During the winter months, it's easy to spend a cold Sunday afternoon cranking out .45. In the summer, I tend to load what I need to shoot that week. Right now, I'm almost dry on loaded ammo and am really wanting to take 250 rounds of 9mm to the range for a nice day of CZ fun.

Speaking of CZs (I know, odd for this thread to occasionally mention a CZ), I need to find a good holster for the new 75B. I've been dry firing the new gun with a laser cartridge in it and that gun has a really good, natural point of aim. I need to take it out and spend a nice, slow morning to enjoy shooting it. I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy shooting stainless steel guns more than the others.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

We really are at the crossroads for the future of this country.

On a happy note, we've made it through another winter and have a nice warm spring day to enjoy today, even if it's not going to be sunny. The only downside to the winter ending is that longer days and warm temps make it much more difficult to get my backside down to the reloading bench for any length of time. During the winter months, it's easy to spend a cold Sunday afternoon cranking out .45. In the summer, I tend to load what I need to shoot that week. Right now, I'm almost dry on loaded ammo and am really wanting to take 250 rounds of 9mm to the range for a nice day of CZ fun.

Speaking of CZs (I know, odd for this thread to occasionally mention a CZ), I need to find a good holster for the new 75B. I've been dry firing the new gun with a laser cartridge in it and that gun has a really good, natural point of aim. I need to take it out and spend a nice, slow morning to enjoy shooting it. I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy shooting stainless steel guns more than the others.

We have used the laser for POA trigger discipline for a long time. It does work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom